British Speedway Forum

What a superb night. Hope it all made a bucket load for Robbo. Well done to Bomber, and also to Adam - a great 3rd place and very nearly made 2nd :D .

It was my first visit to Rye House and certainly wont' be my last. It had a welcoming, homely atmosphere and the facilities were fantastic, certainly better than many Elite league grounds. Rye House did you proud Robbo.

Now for the play off final tomorrow - come on you Bees :D:D

this thread is about Robbo not me you know  :wink:

Of course this is about Robbo,& through all the good comments you young man are the 1 person that's spoilt it with a remark that's OUT OF ORDER.I've done something similar myself in the past & had the grace to apologise & so should you apologise to Sue.Use your PM if you don't want to go public.

Biggest losers were Paul Lee, who was very rude to the pits gate man when arriving, calling him a ****,

Reason being Shadders, Paul wouldn't have called him that had he not been provoked, would he?

Chris Holder was disappointing.

Obviously not one of his very favourite tracks lol

Glad it was a great night for Robbo...............

:angry:  Well ----- you seem to think you have a right to call a person that you have  never met or known!!! An imbecile????  Come from essex?

Blonde by any chance ?

Both!!

Reason being Shadders, Paul wouldn't have called him that had he not been provoked, would he?

Reason being the gate man had the cheek to ask him who he was as he didn't recognise him. His answer being.."Paul Lee, you c***"

Wouldn't call that provacation, would you? I'd just call it bloody rude!! :mad:

Edited by Shadders

DVD'S WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF THE WEEK

Loads on interviews, all the action and much more.

Forget the Super 7, this was the Brilliant 1.

Cheques made payable to S.Robson.

I will DEFINATELY be buying one of these. Fantastic memories of a superb night! Lets hope you caught it all Ken ;):D

Guest sjl
Of course this is about Robbo,& through all the good comments you young man are the 1 person that's spoilt it with a remark that's OUT OF ORDER.I've done something similar myself in the past & had the grace to apologise & so should you apologise to Sue.Use your PM if you don't want to go public.

Thank you Colin and others for your support.

Thanks AZDHY for your comments via pm.

Blimey I'm not in the habit of causing problems honestly!! :oops:

Back to Robbo I have been a keen follower of his racing career for some years now and sooooooo glad that last night was such a success -- he deserves the best! :approve: (Still gutted I missed it but time to move on!!)

(p.s Colin I will not be missing Lakeside v Bees whether I get the coach or not come hell or high water!!)

I see where you're coming from but the guy on the gate wasn't like that at all, the fact was he was running the gate for the first time yesterday as a favour to Stuart and the second rider they signed in, Paul gave him verbal. Totally out of order especially knowing that he is a very good friend of Stuarts I thought it was bang out of order.

If he thinks he's that much of 'star' that everyone knows who he is then I think he needs a reality check.

Thank you Colin and others for your support.

Thanks AZDHY for your comments via pm.

Blimey I'm not in the habit of causing problems honestly!! :oops:

Back to Robbo I have been a keen follower of his racing career for some years now and sooooooo glad that last night was such a success -- he deserves the best! :approve:  (Still gutted I missed it but time to move on!!)

(p.s Colin I will not be missing Lakeside v Bees whether I get the coach or not come hell or high water!!)

Hi Sue,glad it's all turned out well.Azhdy,well done mate.We got someone for your coach seat Sue so that's some good news for you.Come & see dad tomorrow if you're there.

Edited by colincooke

I will DEFINATELY be buying one of these. Fantastic memories of a superb night! Lets hope you caught it all Ken ;):D

Certainly did, we took lots of cameras to make sure, it's gonna be the best part of 2 hours long, and for the Steve Johnston interview alone, is worth buying.

What a top guy he is.

I would like to go on record here of thanking everyone, especially Jackie, Richard, Bryn, Andy and AJ for there much appreciated help.

Guest sjl

Hi Sue,glad it's all turned out well.Azhdy,well done mate.We got someone for your coach seat Sue so that's some good news for you.Come & see dad tomorrow if you're there.

[/quote

Thanks Colin I will be there!! :D

Both!!

Reason being the gate man had the cheek to ask him who he was as he didn't recognise him. His answer being.."Paul Lee, you c***"

Wouldn't call that provacation, would you? I'd just call it bloody rude!! :mad:

Think I'd have said 'Nope sorry, still doesn't ring any bells' :lol:

Think I'd have said 'Nope sorry, still doesn't ring any bells' :lol:

:D

This reminds me of the beginning of the meeting as the riders were collecting on behalf of the Riders Benev Fund.

My fellow supporter and I kept having to ask SCB who they were as they passed by.:oops:

Some we recognised obviously but not all. We also commented that our pennies were going in the good looking one's cap. This proved a little difficult as we realised many were young enough to be our sons.

But all worked out well when PUK came by! :D:D

Edited by Sandie

Certainly did, we took lots of cameras to make sure, it's gonna be the best part of 2 hours long, and for the Steve Johnston interview alone, is worth buying.

What a top guy he is.

I would like to go on record here of thanking everyone, especially Jackie, Richard, Bryn, Andy and AJ for there much appreciated help.

Had a ball and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Really great to see such a fantastic turn out for Robbo. And, as for Johno's toolbox - WOW! Really needs to be seen to be believed!!!! :wink: Buy the DVD

Edited by Bryn