British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

£32 Gp Tickets

I am trying to order tickets in the £32 pound seats at Cardiff but seetickets say these seats are no longer available in any category (adult, family or concession).

I cannot beleieve they have sold out these areas.

They also really frustrated me when I called them last Friday. I had bought 9 of the £45 tickets the day before for our group, and then typically another friend said that he wished to join us.

I rang them back with details of our order, asking if the seat at either end of our block of 9 was available, only to be met with the reply that they had no way of checking, and could merely sell me the next best ticket in that price range. Rubbish; fat lot of good that is. :rolleyes:

I also recall frigbo having similar fun and games when he had the honour last year and tried to book 2 blocks of 5, one in front of the other so that we could all chat with each other during the meeting, only to be told that was impossible, and that we would need 1 long line of 10.

21st Century Technology, eh? :blink:

Edited by Seb the Snail

I also recall frigbo having similar fun and games when he had the honour last year and tried to book 2 blocks of 5, one in front of the other so that we could all chat with each other during the meeting, only to be told that was impossible, and that we would need 1 long line of 10.

We managed to book like that one year it was excellent but that obviously wasn't through the same company.

It appears after a few days down - everything is ok with ordering £32 tickets on line at seetickets.

It appears after a few days down - everything is ok with ordering £32 tickets on line at seetickets.

can anyone advise me on the best tickets/places left please.thinking of going now.can you even pay on day?

You can pay on the day but there will probably only be the upper tier left I should think.

can anyone advise me on the best tickets/places left please.thinking of going now.can you even pay on day?

Yes you can pay on the day - not actually the stadium but there is a box office on St Marys street (the main street) and there will be a good selection of tickets left.

They also really frustrated me when I called them last Friday. I had bought 9 of the £45 tickets the day before for our group, and then typically another friend said that he wished to join us.

I rang them back with details of our order, asking if the seat at either end of our block of 9 was available, only to be met with the reply that they had no way of checking, and could merely sell me the next best ticket in that price range. Rubbish; fat lot of good that is.  :rolleyes:

I know this is a bit late but that is a load of rubbish they told you, we had a similar scenerio, someone extra wanted to join us after we had booked, I rang them up gave them the booking number and managed to get a seat 2 rows directly behind us.

How much extra do they charge on the day? :unsure:

I've always booked my tickets before :)

How much extra do they charge on the day?  :unsure:

I've always booked my tickets before  :)

Nothing tickets are same face value - in fact it will be slightly cheaper as you will not have to pay seetickets 'transaction charge' of £1.25 per order.