Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Having Read todays Daily Mirror on the subject. Mick Bratley is referred to as Hans Manager, Correct me if Im wrong but isnt Mr Bratley Co-Promoter at Peterbro now, and I was of the opinion that a Promoter or Co-Promoter is to have any involvement or Bias towards a  rider.

Interstingly enough Mr Bratley was seen on TV in the Pits with Hans in Saturday nights GP, surley this shouldnt be allowed.

But Mick isn't Hans manager! :P

Mirror got something wrong!

So he was in Parken, in Hans pits, with clipboard in hand just making the tea then !!!!  :shock:

He was just watching out for skinheads with cloven hoofs and 666 tattoos , but sadly one got near His Royal Hansness . :rolleyes:

So he was in Parken, in Hans pits, with clipboard in hand just making the tea then !!!!   :shock:

Well done that's correct :)

In tonight's local rag his title is Hans advisor (and the boy who makes the tea, I made that bit up :P ) and Panthers co-promoter.

Interstingly enough Mr Bratley was seen on TV in the Pits with Hans in Saturday nights GP, surley this shouldnt be allowed.

Not when I'm in the middle of some grub perhaps but otherwise I don't see a problem at all. What difference does it make :unsure:

Edited by Rigsby

Having Read todays Daily Mirror on the subject. Mick Bratley is referred to as Hans Manager, Correct me if Im wrong but isnt Mr Bratley Co-Promoter at Peterbro now, and I was of the opinion that a Promoter or Co-Promoter is to have any involvement or Bias towards a  rider.

I wouldnt take everything you read in the Daily Mirror as gospel, its not known for its accuracy is it, secondly every promoter in speedway is involved with his riders and is clearly biased towards his riders, It goes with the job.

Promoters are always in the pits, its required under the rules, certainly in the UK anyway.

Try a different daily it might help with the spelling

He was just watching out for skinheads with cloven hoofs and 666 tattoos

It was Parken not Coventry.

Edited by Rigsby

I wouldnt take everything you read in the Daily Mirror as gospel, its not known for its accuracy is it, secondly every promoter in speedway is involved with his riders and is clearly biased towards his riders, It goes with the job.

Promoters are always in the pits, its required under the rules, certainly in the UK anyway.

Try a different daily it might help with the spelling

It might be allowed in the UK but the GP's are a different matter, And interstingly enough comments were made by the powers that be in Parken so I herd from a mechanic friend.

It might be allowed in the UK but the GP's are a different matter, And interstingly enough comments were made by the powers that be in Parken so I herd from a mechanic friend.

The press release for this story stated that Mick Bratley was Peterborough Co Promoter and advisor to Hans Andersen.

If the Daily Mirror want to interpret that as manager, then thats up to them.

Anyway why would a Reading sponsor be so interested, are you so fed up with putting the boot into Colin Horton that you now have switched tactics to stabbing Mick Bratley in the back.

Or is the real reason that maybe you're just bitter that Peterborough withdrew their proposal of team sponsorship to you this season because they decided they did not need the hassle from a two bob lift company.

I see the spelling hasnt improved yet

The press release for this story stated that Mick Bratley was Peterborough Co Promoter and advisor to Hans Andersen.

If the Daily Mirror want to interpret that as manager, then thats up to them.

Anyway why would a Reading sponsor be so interested, are you so fed up with putting the boot into Colin Horton that you now have switched tactics to stabbing Mick Bratley in the back.

Or is the real reason that maybe you're just bitter that Peterborough withdrew their proposal of team sponsorship to you this season because they decided they did not need the hassle from a two bob lift company.

I see the spelling hasnt improved yet

Hey now i'm confused, is there another two bob lift company? :-)

Let me assure you BCD 1) not go a problem with Mick, as Hans advisor, we do communicate, 2) I can't seem to recall being refused team sponsorship with Pboro this season despite being offered it (as with two other clubs), however, logistics of our whereabouts proved it difficult to get to the meetings.

I can't say i know at this point who NL is but it will only be a matter of time before I do B)

Hey now i'm confused, is there another two bob lift company? :-)

Let me assure you BCD 1) not go a problem with Mick, as Hans advisor, we do communicate, 2) I can't seem to recall being refused team sponsorship with Pboro this season despite being offered it (as with two other clubs), however, logistics of our whereabouts proved it difficult to get to the meetings.

I can't say i know at this point who NL is but it will only be a matter of time before I do  B)

Perhaps I can help you,

NL is your wife, I didnt realise you had split up again.

Believe it or not he fell off his pushbike going to the shops last wkend!! I kid you not.true story

Whats the betting it was the old "bag in the front wheel straight over the handlebars"type move which is so so easy,especially if you stop off at the pub on the way to the shops

Guest Jacques

Believe it or not he fell off his pushbike going to the shops last wkend!! I kid you not.true story

Whats the betting it was the old "bag in the front wheel straight over the handlebars"type move which is so so easy,especially if you stop off at the pub on the way to the shops

:lol::lol: I can just picture it now :rolleyes:

Hans had had a few lagers and didn't see her!

Perhaps I can help you,

NL is your wife, I didnt realise you had split up again.

News to me then, but not all bad then as been trying to get rid of her for ages :lol: