British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nevs

£75 Cardiff Ticket For Sale-offers

An Exeter supporter has a £75 Cardiff Ticket for sale.

He is open to offers and wants someone to make good use of it.

All the money from the sale will be going to The Garry Stead Fund.

This fan has found his wife has booked a surprise holiday for them both!!-How inconsiderate is that!

Women!!!!!!!!--You dont book a surprise holiday Cardiff weekend-Greece or where ever :blink:

The ticket is in Block M5 row 2.

If anyone is genuinely interested in buying this ticket and prepared to offer a reasonable sum for it please Pm me ASAP and I will let you have the gentlemans' contact phone number.

As I said whatever money he gets for the ticket will be going to the Garry Stead fund-He is not trying to get any of the cost of the ticket back for himself.

What a great gesture.

Edited by Nevs

Not one offer as yet.

If worst comes to the worst I will ask the gentleman if he will send it to me and arrange to meet up and swap cash for ticket at Cardiff myself on the day for anyone worried about being ripped off and postage times.

Lets help this gentleman sell his useless ticket and make some money for Garry Stead.

He did offer it to an elderly rider free of charge,who has never been to Cardiff before,and was racing in England before Ivan Mauger hoping he he would like the chance to attend but alas cannot because of ill health.

Edited by Nevs

Not one offer as yet.

If worst comes to the worst I will ask the gentleman if he will send it to me and arrange to meet up and swap cash for ticket at Cardiff myself on the day for anyone worried about being ripped off and postage times.

Lets help this gentleman sell his useless ticket and make some money for Garry Stead.

He did offer it to an elderly  rider free of charge,who has never been to Cardiff before,and was racing in England before Ivan Mauger hoping he he would like the chance to attend but alas cannot because of ill health.

Unfortunately if this was for two tickets I would be very interested - unless I leave the Mrs at home :P