British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*+*+ paul_lee_rocks *+*+*

Calling Wolves Fans Or People Who Live Near Wolves

For those of you who dont know there is a meeting being held at Sheffield on the 23rd August 2007, this meeting is being called the Garry Stead Grand Prix and will run the same format as the GPs.

As some of you older fans will know that Garry rode for the wolves back 1998, he wasnt the best rider in our team, but he was always was and always will be one of the nice guys.

Anyways for anyo ne of you who is initrested in going and doing your bit to raise money for Garry (all money raised goes into the account that is currently running for Garry), i have enquired at PKs travel who have started doing coaches to the away meetings for wolves, and they are more than happy to put on a coach, we need 16 people to fill the coach.

the price they have given is around £14 per person there and back from sheffield. which i feel isnt bad. And its also good for those of you who dont want to drive and have a drink. THE COACH COMPANY HAVE JUST RANG ME BACK AND HAVE SAID THAT FOR EVERYONE WHO PAYS THERE MONEY TO GO ON THE COACH THEY WILL DONATE £4 TO THE GARRY STEAD FUND, i feel this is a really nice gesture and i thank very much for this.

As far as i know no riders have been annouced as of yet but should be a good line up as not many teams are riding that night.

And for all you superbike fans James Toselands band Crash will be performing a few songs.

if anyone s intrested please let me know.

Thank you,

Becky

And please remember all money from the meeting is going to Garry Stead who was told the other week he will never walk again.