British Speedway Forum
eric i

German Gp Any One Going

Setting off tomorrow morning on a 7:40 am flight to Dusseldorf Weese with two of the lads ( advance party of 3 on reconnaissance mission out of 12 in total )...so it's a Pub Crawl from Weese to Gelsenkirchen tomorrow and should arrive at the hotel in time for Happy Hour !!! Or should that be Very Bl00dy Happy Hour !! :D:wink:

Edited by NOBBY

Leaving tomorrow (friday) morning Doug, will be in Essen around 17:00. I will wave when we pass Hamburg  :D

We have to talk about that Holsted Cap!!!

Have a good one.

See you

Peter

Hope you have a good journey Peter.National train strikes today,so there might be a bit more traffic and you know what trouble Hamburg can be on a normal day!

I´ll be in Gelsenkirchen too. Can´t wait to see this final.

Hope to meet some peoples there.

I´ll wear my Matej Zagar T-Shirt :)

Regards Nina

A group of 9 fans from Slovenia is setting off in the afternoon today, we have a flight to Weeze airport and then renting a car to the Essen where we sleep. Hope to meet some of you at the stadium for a beer or five :wink: .

18.35 flight from east mids.....hope to hit cologne for a few vodka and lem sips tonight!!!!!

Guest Steve Dixon

Just opened my first beer in hotel in Dusseldorf :D , now to figure out how to get to Gelsenkirchen... :unsure:

Currently on a training course in Ratingen about 20 miles south of GP so will be there tomorrow.