British Speedway Forum
Phil

The Garry Stead Benefit “grand Prix”

This meeting Produced by Real to Reel TV, with the permission of Sky Sports, is on Motors TV on Sunday 07/10/07.

9pm, Motors TV, Garry Stead Benefit Speedway Grand Prix (rpt 3am)

Sky Channel 413.

Enjoy.

:wink:

A DVD of the meeting with a match programme and an additional DVD of Garry's highlights in front of the Real to Reel camera's from 2003 -2007 is also available with all profits going to Garry's Benenfit fund.

Send a cheque for £20 made payable to:

Garry Stead benefit fund

c/o

Real to Reel

PO Box 120

Marple

Stockport

SK6 7WQ

Edited by skyjack

Yes it's on tonight but it's MOTORS TV not Eurosport.

The DVD has much more coverage & is great value at £20 for 2 DVD's with 4 hours of coverage.

We are in the process of getting them to as many trackshops as possible before the end of season, or they can be ordered by post.

They will be available from myself in the lower bar at Wolves tomorrow, Redcar, Newcastle, Rye House, Peterborough & Birmingham later this week. We are still making plans to get them to the rest of the tracks that still have meetings left.

Julie Reading

Garry Stead Benefit Committee

For those supporters who, like me, have missed all the previous transmissions the repeats are being repeated on Motors TV [sky, Channel 413] tomorrow, Tuesday, at 10am.

Very good. I enjoyed that. Would've posted after I watched it last night - but I was rather sleepy :lol: no, I'm not saying it was boring BTW. ;)

I will be buying the dvd as i run a speedway club at work and have played all my dvds and need more. I came to Sheffield but it was great re watching the meeting.

Good luck to Garry

Arrangements are being made to get the DVD to as many track shops as we can, so far it should be on sale at Stoke, Sheffield, Newcastle, Redcar, Workington, Mildenhall, Coventry, Wolves, Birmingham, Petererborough & Rye House by their next home meetings. Also any other tracks Nick Barber covers as well.

Cost is £20, however thats for a double DVD with 4 hours of entertainment, and all monies go to Garry's Benefit Fund to aid his re-habilitation.

I will be buying the dvd as i run a speedway club at work and have played all my dvds and need more. I came to Sheffield but it was great re watching the meeting.

Good luck to Garry

I have just six left to bring to Mildenhall on Sunday.