British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kingpin23699

Race-off Spreadsheet/programme

Does anyone know when/where i could find the line ups for the teams in the race-off?

I've done a spreadsheet/programme for the event and will also be doing one for the Final.

If anyone wants one e-mail me at kingpin23699@tiscali.co.uk and i'll be glad to send you one. I just need the line ups for the race-off before it'll be available.

Team Managers will not decide on team line-ups until after practice tomorrow!

at which point it will be posted HERE

When the team managers have decided the line-ups after the practice, you can find a program at the Danish League Website - I will make a directly link when the program is ready

Edited by Danish Webmaster

Practice is on Thursday at 12pm until 2pm

Sorry, just going on the information that I was given, that and the fact that practice is usually the day before the meeting!

I assume Lindback isn't riding. Is AJ? Iif not Sweden are not gonna offer much resistance to Poland and Australia. Have to wonder why Magnus Karlsson is in the team. Surely Nermark & Zetterstrom would be better, more experienced options?

How are Ruud & Ljung doing?

Magnus isn't even one for teh future at 25, if the Swedish team were taking that into account wouldn't Alden or Kling be as usual?

I assume Lindback isn't riding.  Is AJ?  Iif not Sweden are not gonna offer much resistance to Poland and Australia.  Have to wonder why Magnus Karlsson is in the team.  Surely Nermark & Zetterstrom would be better, more experienced options?

How are Ruud & Ljung doing?

Magnus isn't even one for teh future at 25, if the Swedish team were taking that into account wouldn't Alden or Kling be as usual?

Read somewhere that Magnus Zetterström was asked to be reserve, but he said "No, thanks" based on the fact that reserves only can/could come in when another rider is injured, he didn't think it was much of a chance that would happen. Don't know if Nermark was asked, a shame if he wasn't because he has ridden well this year and deserved a chance.

David Ruud is riding for Lejonen in Allsvenskan league, gaining match fitness after his awful crash last year. He has been scoring well and recording several maximums so far but I don't know if he has been in manager Mats Olsson's plans for WTC. Could be in contention next year I guess.

Peter Ljung is injured, but on his way back. It is reported that he will practise in Poland in the next couple of days, possibly riding a test match and league meeting with his Polish team Tarnow.

AFAIK, Sebastian Aldén is now on stand-by if Andreas Jonsson can't ride in Leszno this evening.

Two changes for the teams tonight

Andreas Jonsson in for Lindbäck and Balinski in for Holta

See the program here

Edited by Danish Webmaster

Cheers DW