British Speedway Forum

How is sheffield biased?,,its not at all IMO just a team that can ride it and ride it well at that,i don't really see how a track can be overly biased tbh,its just that some riders turn up either beaten already or don't pit in the effort to beat the home boys  :rolleyes:

You obviously never went to Exeter!! :D

According to the 'Home & Away' thread (compiled by the ludicrously unbiased Shoddy) Sheffield score 47% of their points in home matches. That's by far the highest in the league and its about 15% higher than the average.

Ask yourself this question. If what you say is true, why is that riders don't put in any effort, whereas when they go to your place, West Row, Birmingham, Somerset or Redcar they do ?

Edited by Halifaxtiger

As an educated guess, it's only Nermark, Kerr and Holder who have never rode there before.  One made the final, one was 6th and Chris Kerr had one amazing race!

Alright Clever Dick, most of the riders were very unfamiliar with the circuit, and it showed :rolleyes:

Kerr definitley starred in the race of the night as you say :approve:

You obviously never went to Exeter!!  :D

According to the 'Home & Away' thread (compiled by the ludicrously unbiased Shoddy) Sheffield score 47% of their points in home matches. That's by far the highest in the league and its about 15% higher than the average.

Ask yourself this question. If what you say is true, why is that riders don't put in any effort, whereas when they go to your place, West Row, Birmingham, Somerset or Redcar they do ?

Suggest you get yourself of to the electical shop your stylus is stuck. :o:o

Suggest you get yourself of to the electical shop your stylus is stuck. :o  :o

:D

Indeed so.

As I have already said, each to his own. You obviously like totally predictable home hammerings, I don't. You go to Owlerton, I don't (although it would be a lot easier to have a 50 mile round trip than a 170 mile one). Simple as that.

:D

Indeed so.

As I have already said, each to his own. You obviously like totally predictable home hammerings, I don't. You go to Owlerton, I don't (although it would be a lot easier to have a 50 mile round trip than a 170 mile one). Simple as that.

I know you can get some good racing even with big scores, but having been to owlerton for about 16 years now, i dont think the racing as a patch on what it was.

Good stadium, potential good track (for top riders), but in this league full of them type of riders just no good. I personally like to see 46-44 scores, and i suppose the classic was birmingham and mildenhall this week, win away lose at home!, makes it interesting. :)