British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scoobie15

Speedway Meeting In Aid Of Garry Stead

Rider's will be announced this week once they are all finally confirmed and finalised. :)

It's guna be a brill meeting - the press release's this week will assure people of that. And it's all for the Stoke captain :)

Edited by Shorty

good luck with the meeting,i know people have put alot of hard work into it,its going to be a cracker,but get there early,garrys a true gent,also great to have him in the sport,also nice to see him at a few tracks out and about passing on advice,please please make this night the best night in stoke history and make it a fantastic night for garry,drew

Edited by drewster

Here here..  Let's make it a success for Garry.  :)

Looking forward to visiting Stoke again on Sat just hope that the weather will be kind.

Just to let you all know that there is a meeting @ Stoke Speedway this Saturday in Aid of Garry Stead

Its being run as an individual meeting with 16 riders. The line up is looking good The 2007 premier league riders champion James Wright will be in the line up along with current elite league rider Mark Lemon more names to follow

There is childrens entertainment,face painting,tempory tattoos there is also a firework finale.

There is a raffle and there will be an auction in the bar after the meeting with some great items up for grabs including a pair of Garry's race boots,Jason Crump suit,race bibs from the meeting,race suit signed by Mark Loram,A Mini Bike,paintings of Garry and much more.

Admission to the meeting is as follows: Adults £14 OAP £10 Kids £2 upto 16 years

Programmes £2

Gates open at 17.00

Parade 19.15

First Race 19.30

I've spoken to Garry today he is very much looking forward to the meeting and hopes you will all be there.

Guest Babe619
Jason Crump suit

Are the kevlars his GP ones? If they are, I know of someone who might like to try and bid for them.

Edited by Babe619

Are the kevlars his GP ones? If they are, I know of someone who might like to try and bid for them.

Im not sure to be honest i spoke to Jason Monday and he was sending them out to us for the Auction

Coventry`s Rory Schlein plus Emil Kramer and George Stancl have been added to the list of riders to contest the Garry Stead benefit meeting at Stoke on Saturday.

Other riders include Joel Parsons, Adam Allott, Mark Lemon, James Wright, Tony Atkin and Ben Barker, Trent Leverington, Barrie Evans and Luke Priest.

There will be a raffle and an auction on the night and some prizes include a Quad and Mini-moto and a Jason Crump race suit.

Gates open at 5pm.

Sounds like a good line-up, I hope lots of people tip up and raise lots for Steady. :)

Looking forward to this...

*Bump*