Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ianmartin

Backtrack - Vsm

I would just like to say that I really enjoy both of these publications. I have been with Backtrack since Issue 1 to date and VSM quite a while before that. I usually have them read a couple of days after receiving them. These really are EXCELLENT Magazines - I would recommend them as a must for anyone interested in the History of our great Sport.

Please keep up the good work Tony - and Thank you. :rolleyes:

I would just like to say that I really enjoy both of these publications. I have been with Backtrack since Issue 1 to date and VSM quite a while before that. I usually have them read a couple of days after receiving them. These really are EXCELLENT Magazines - I would recommend them as a must for anyone interested in the History of our great Sport.

Please keep up the good work Tony - and Thank you. :rolleyes:

I suggest you cut and paste that post to your CV when you apply for a job with TonyMac. It could swing the decision in your favour. :D

On the other hand........ :shock::sad:

Ron. :wink:

Does anybody know what is in the next publication of Backtrack Magazine.