British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
marcusthepom

Olle Nygren

a book on the life of olle nygren would be story worth telling.

i was lucky enough to catch up for a cup of tea with olle last year whilst picking up a two valve jawa from him in felixstowe.olles a gentleman,he gave his time and loved doing it.what olle hasnt done in motor sport isnt worth doing.how many men his age still ride enduro for a works team,how many men his age could still have a blast around a speedway track(not many)

i went thru a load of old speedway stars dating back to the early 60s,olle hasnt changed one bit,hes always smiling :D go on tmc write a book about good old olle im sure it would sell plenty

Aah,glad you liked my suggestion.Much better than a Michanek book,imo B)

As for your opinion on Anders

but in my eyes anders was the best ever swede and a good bloke to boot.

This is Olles opinion

"I've always thought you are a mean b######,the meanest b###### i've ever met" :D

Must say that i did like the interview with Anders in Backtrack.He did come across as almost likeable :P

So i would also buy a book on Olle Nygren's career.Great man

Olle is a top bloke, went to his training school at KL 6 years ago and except for this year due to finances, I went at least once a year, every year since then as his schools were great fun to attend.

I agree a book of his Career would certainly be one i'd buy and I dont read many books :)

Olle would be a superb subject for a book. As a former Hackney supporter, I can't tell you how much it pains me to say that !!!

At the very least he should be the subject of the main interview in a forthcoming edition of Backtrack although I appreciate that his career was reaching its conclusion in the period covered by the magazine. But I reckon he just creeps in so go for it Tony Mac !!!!