Me :wink:

I think I met for the first time..

Tsunami

Paulco

Merlin

Shaleshifter

Firstsomethingorother :D

Rhiddsa (sp?)

Great to meet you for the first time Matt, Seems like I have known you for so long(cycle speedway, and sting,etc), must meet up sometime I am down south. :approve:

Also met the 'one and only Shazzy' in Walkabout, although our first bit of convo was like 2 deafones lipreading. Must have a proper chat sometime as I am sure we have a lot in common.

Also met London Witch(who I thought was Crazy Sue before we were introduced) and I think Hayley. Also Jay I think. Was it Nikki or Laura ?

Saw Pammie(no heard) again. :lol: Met Sandie, 21st CH, in Walkabout.

Met the great Paulco, the legend that is Pinny, Jackieb, Mainman, JJ, ArthurCross, MarkOne, etc.

Sorry I did not meet with Bagpuss and wife and also Liontamer, as that would have completed the weekend champion. :lol:

Edited by Tsunami

can you remember the Australian i introduced you to m8 :rolleyes:

I can now :wink:

Shazzy great to meet you again.You have a fan for life,on the way to the stadium mini dorset said that Shazzybird she's cool.High praise indeed from the little git

That little Mini Dorset is a great little lad and he can say Loram properly I was well impressed ..... how cute was he!!!!!!

Oh, & Shazzy you naughty girl i didn't see you, catch up on Saturday. :lol::wink:

I was in the walkabout cc :wink:

Also met the 'one and only Shazzy' in Walkabout,

Was lovely to meet you and finally put a face to the name Tsunami!

Can't remember who I met for the first time except Seb, TNT and Tsunami really apologise .... nice to see Gemini again and think I may have converted her to Blue wkds!

nice to see Gemini again and think I may have converted her to Blue wkds!

I think you could be right there Shazzy. :lol: Hope ASDA sell it when I do my shopping later in the week.

You had to go and do it, didn;t you? Shame me into trying to remember all the people I met yesterday:

Stevehone

erm ... i wasn't there!!!

I do beg your puddin'. I thought I was introduced tos omeone as Stevehone - it was so loud in the POW that I obviously didn't hear his "name" properly. :oops: Mind, I did start having my doubts when I saw something about your birthday and your age - the young whippersnapper I met definitely wasnt you! :rolleyes:

Couldn't get free entry to the Millennium Stadium?

Couldn't get free entry to the Millennium Stadium?

sorry to spoil your fun but i'd just arrived back from Italy, i didn't have time :rolleyes:

sorry to spoil your fun but i'd just arrived back from Italy, i didn't have time :rolleyes:

Never spoilt our fun at all, if I'd known Shooting Star was home alone she could of come down for the weekend! :approve:

I thought I was introduced to Stevehone...

I did start having my doubts when I saw something about your birthday and your age...

The young whippersnapper I met definitely wasn't you !

In that case, it MUST have been me then :lol:

Pleased to meet ya !

------

Really enjoyed Cardiff again this year, can't wait for the next one ! :approve:

Had a really good time. Loved every minute of the GP (track was a bit easy for my liking, but that was the only snag)

Star of Friday - Neil Middleditch B)

Star of Saturday - Marek Wojaczek :D

No complaints from me at all.

Although it's worth noting the crowd was well down on last year, but I expected that...

Really enjoyed Cardiff again this year, can't wait for the next one

Although it's worth noting the crowd was well down on last year, but I expected that...

It was alot of fun.

The crowd The Star reports was a record attendence apparently, funny that cos i noticed exactly the same as you, Steve.

Star of Friday - Neil Middleditch B)

He was superb. :lol: I don't think anyone else could match him. Although Colin Pratt gets a vote for just being there. I really didn't expect to see him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't have time to read all the comments at the moment, but just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that made my weekend a fantastic one. You all know who you are so there's no list, especially as several aren't members and I couldn't miss them out. :approve:

My weekend was AWESOME too!! (so awesome I'm still recovering)

Can't wait for next year now!!

Thanks to all!!