British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

I have now got to cancel the first two weekends in June for the hotel but at least my partner got the date right. £50 per night in the Big Sleep with breakfast :approve:

Thats a terrible place to stay TBH.  Nothign there, miles from anywhere (but the airport and the seen better days Barry Island).

Centre of Newport would be 100 times better, train back to Newport, go out in Newport afterwards.

It's somewhere to sleep, good enough for me ...

Had made my mind up not to go in 08 but its surprizeing how a couple of free boxes and hotel rooms sway ya round.

Yeah ok you thinking about not going to Cardiff!!!! Send Mrs Know on her own I'll look after her :lol:

People have said how the Lodge is too expensive (not necessarily on here but in texts etc) but a Lodge Room for 4 @ £150 =  £37.50 a person

Travel Lodge @ £65 for 2 = £32.50

So not a lot in it and its a great hotel with bar and excellent rooms.

Im more than happy with our choice and the company and drinking partners are the most important thing!!!

Is my little bud Nikki going to be with us again this year, if so will be packing more shots! :approve: Now got to cancel the other three weekends I had booked, excellent company all weekend even if Pammie did miss the Friday night!

Dont tell everyone sandie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG was that you!!! :o

Not got tickets booked yet though am going to sneak into The Knows box he'll never know I'm there :approve:

Edited by shazzybird

Yeah ok you thinking about not going to Cardiff!!!! Send Mrs Know on her own I'll look after her :lol:

Is my little bud Nikki going to be with us again this year, if so will be packing more shots!  :approve: Now got to cancel the other three weekends I had booked, excellent company all weekend even if Pammie did miss the Friday night!

OMG was that you!!! 

Not got tickets booked yet though am going to sneak into The Knows box he'll never know I'm there  :approve:

Shazzy -

You have noticed that 'In the Know' is a different person to 'The know'. Tell me you noticed that otherwise I could be in big trouble with someone!!! :o:D

Edited by Sandie

Cardiff???? Garbage. Novelty value has worn off and the racing as usual is awful. See you all in Leszno, home of proper racing  :D

Everyone out here who's seen my bootleg video of Cardiff 2007 reckons its great racing M8! Were you stuck in the Pub?

I won't be there next year :cry: Don't think I'll be able to come afford to come back only a couple of months after emigrating!

I'm just hoping now that they decide New Zealand and Australia are the next places for GP's to return to.... At least I should be able to get to those!

I won't be there next year  :cry: Don't think I'll be able to come afford to come back only a couple of months after emigrating!

I'm just hoping now that they decide New Zealand and Australia are the next places for GP's to return to.... At least I should be able to get to those!

Where are ya heading, Hammer? I can recommend Darwin if its Oz!

Its not Oz BFD its the other place!!! :D

and it seems to be coming around very vey quickly :cry:

but at least my partner got the date right.

Of course he did he had a reliable tip off :wink:

Shazzy -

You have noticed that 'In the Know' is a different person to 'The know'.  Tell me you noticed that otherwise I could be in big trouble with someone!!! :o  :D

Yes dear I did know that they are two different people :rolleyes: I might of been drunk but credit me with a little bit of savvy :lol:

Its not Oz BFD its the other place!!! :D

and it seems to be coming around very vey quickly :cry:

Unfortunately no its not Oz, it'll be Christchurch, NZ. At least there is still a speedway track near by, just not quite as much action on etc, although saying that I can do some scouting for teams if they want! hehe!

And yes it is coming round quickly Sandie. Booked tickets the other day, 27th Jan is the date!

Unfortunately no its not Oz, it'll be Christchurch, NZ

Say hi to my mum & dad for me :D

Got to agree Darwin is a great place .

Been there once and just loved it , best place visited so far .

Hope to visit again someday , would recommend it to everyone .