British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gaz W

future riders.....?

IMO stars of the future take a look at Ben Barker, George Piper, Danny Warwick & Tom Brown who are all young kids hungry for winning, eager to learn ;)

There are several others who should also be included, Matthew Bates is coming on well, Chris Johnson has potential the list goes on & on which just proves there is at long last some real British talent which needs to be nurtured. :roll:

Conner Penhall making his debut !

If he,s half as good as his his dad he will be too good for most 8)

theres a young (about 16 y.o.) danish driver named Morten Risager and from what i heard he's very talented.

eddie kennett is an obvious star of the future.

apparently sheffo have a really promising young lad riding at their training track who is about 12 or 13.

Ben Barker....like a Kenneth Bjerre clone. Tiny, fast and fearless - if he rides like he did at Weymouth at every track he's definitely one to watch! :D

I saw Ben Barker when he was up at Armadale in a Conference Trophy match. I mentioned then he was one for the future. I liked him straight away :approve:

Antonio Lindback.

Like a younger Tony Rickardsson, very exciting to watch. Quick out of the gate but can also overtake.

Crashed against the fence at poole coming out of the second bend, didn't panic and turned the throttle back on to go from last to second and follow home his team mate.

Never gives up which is the making of a future world champion.

Guest yaya

MATT TRESARRIEU, best french rider after brother seb, IOW riders both

17 years old french champion 2003, finalist of european champion Grass Track

be careful to his boy !!!

nar man im 18 nearly 19 not 12 i might look young but im not that young!

you also gotta ride JJ.... thought you'd jacked it in?

I been getting plenty of practice in on the bob the builder trikes at work around thw bikes stand, I think I'm gonna be a different rider this winter.

on a more serious note Steve Boxhall who rides for Rye House is an absolute star in the making, the next edward Kennet?

JJ

You must have missed the end of the last race on Sunday.

The poor lad broke his big toe and tells me he has broken almost every other bone in his body!!

How many bones has our KB broken recently????

Admitedly he has broken his ankle before but has very few crashes despite being a similar age to Steve Boxhall. Thats unfortuntely what our home grown talent are up against.....

When I open my training track... Well who knows

J the D :D:D