British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sicknote

Scott Nicholls

Scott should have been excluded but I don't blame him for doing it. It's an individual and he NEEDED secvond place to qualify.

Try that move and take a risk of being excluded or don't and come 4th. Hmmmm  :rolleyes:

No chance of him finishing 4th since there were only 3 riders ;)

Yes harris had a crap gp but he was going to get second and was robbed of automatic promotion ,even if he does get a wild card its not the same as qualifying on merit. If it was the other way round nicholls toys would have been out of the pram for certain and hed be making his normal excuses.Wild card or not for next year im one pissed off cornishman

I dunno if it was unfair or not you know. Scott kept to the inside line, so was entitled to go for it.

...what???????worse decision iv ever seen in ten years of watching speedway..bosh! have that...cheers team mate :mad:

Yes the GP's are individual but they could have team ridden that to secure both a place YET Scott has to get one better,

Team ridden when Holta was flying in front, how does that work? :unsure:

IMO Nicholls should have been excluded, but hey ho, I suppose

It was bad enough Scott doing that but I don't see why Bomber was in a run-off in the first place he was the only one out of them that had won a GP so why did he have to PROVE himself. I'm DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absoloutly no doubt whatsoever Nicholls blatently stuck Bomber in the fence, he even looked at him before he done it.

Can't really see why there was a need for run off at all. Surely they should have been decided on the "count back" system? In which case, Chris Harris would have qualified in seventh place by virtue of winning a GP.

Was best when the officials didnt even know the procedures for the race off and had to have a blind pick!!

worse decision iv ever seen in ten years of watching speedway

:D You've gotta get out more...

Ref could've called it either way, Scott did what he felt he had to and got away with it. That's speedway racing...ask Gollob, ask Nicki etc

It was bad enough Scott doing that but I don't see why Bomber was in a run-off in the first place he was the only one out of them that had won a GP so why did he have to PROVE himself. I'm DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ's won 2 so never mind Nicholls and Holta, we'll get him in there aswell.

91 points is 91 points no matter how they're scored :blink:

Please before I get slated I'm not critisising Scott's GP he rode better than Bomber all night, however I can't belive he got away with what he did. Never mind that Bomber would get a wildcard anyway thats not the point!

:D You've gotta get out more...

Ref could've called it either way, Scott did what he felt he had to and got away with it. That's speedway racing...ask Gollob, ask Nicki etc

compare how many posts iv made to you mate..i go out plenty,you obviousely dont! :D

Ref bottled it, either that or he wasn't watching. As for Nicholls, what a weasel. Love to be a fly on the wall at the conversation between the two straight after, although somehow I suspect Harris is too much of a gentleman - now if the shoe had been on the other foot... At least Harris should get a wild card for next year anyway.