British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sicknote

Scott Nicholls

Guest chris26

i have said on another forum and will again

Upto Cardiff, Harris was easily a country mile ahead of Scott and consistently outperforming his Bees colleague. HOWEVER, since Cardiff, Chris has slid down the other side of the mountain and IMO, has not been the same rider since.

And stats will back that up

After 5 Rounds: Harris (56) Nicholls (30)

Rounds 6-11: Harris (35) Nicholls (61)

that sums it up

Could not believe nicholls didnt get excluded for what he did. hopefully bomber should get a wild card cos he is the best brit in speedway

I think Scott can count himself one very lucky boy not to be excluded. Extremely harsh move out of desperation. I wouldn't be very happy if I was Bomber.

I think Scott can count himself one very lucky boy not to be excluded. Extremely harsh move out of desperation. I wouldn't be very happy if I was Bomber.

Well put, dont forget jealousy, been coming for months

Edited by ILoveAJ

The GP's are individual!!! :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if it was a team mate from Coventry or not!

Besides which if Harris hadn't had such a crap GP he would not have been in that situation!

I am happy with the result, Scott gets automically into next years GP, Harris will get a wildcard anyway!

what the **** are you on about "if bomber hadnt had such a bad gp series".........................HE WON THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX, something nicholls can only dream about :angry:

But what about Harris' move on Scott prior to that? very ala Pedersen/Hancock with a gnats whisker to spare between his back wheel and Scott's front wheel.

But guess you will get the Nicholls fans and the Harris fans on here bickering it out!

Im sure hes not LW :) But what changes , he seems to have major problems whenever any of his team member becomes more popular than him , as we know from his time at Ipswich.

Terrible decision BTW , should have been awarded , Holta , Harris , Nicholls :P

what the **** are you on about "if bomber hadnt had such a bad gp series".........................HE WON THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX, something nicholls can only dream about :angry:

Trying reading my post correctly! :rolleyes:

I said a crap GP (as in the German round)

Never mentioned the series did I?

Harris should be angry with two people, neither of whom is the former British champion.

He should be angry with the referee (if there actually was one) for not excluding the former British champion after shoving him off in that race-off.

He should be angry with himself for the complacency that saw him throw away a secure place in the standings - all this 4-5 points nonsense cost him and cost him dearly.

But what about Harris' move on Scott prior to that?  very ala Pedersen/Hancock with a gnats whisker to spare between his back wheel and Scott's front wheel.

But guess you will get the Nicholls fans and the Harris fans on here bickering it out!

What about Harris's move, hard YES but FAIR, what you mention is the gnats whisker, wasn't quite that much between Nicholls and Bomber was there!

I feel for poor old Subedei...finally Nicholls has qualified by right, however controversially. No more 'beggar' quotes - will that title transfer to Bomber now? ;)

doesnt matter what bomber did tonight, surely the race off should of been holta and scott, how can someone who wins a gp have to fight for top 8 place. when you are level for the semis in a gp he done on heat wins so, cardiff should of been enough for harris not to be in race off. IMO.

I feel for poor old Subedei...finally Nicholls has qualified by right, however controversially. No more 'beggar' quotes - will that title transfer to Bomber now?  ;)

I don't feel sorry for him at all, I think he's been proved correct.

If it wasn't for a truly shocking decision from the spineless ref Nicholls would have failed to qualify. Again. We all saw tonight that when it came down to it Nicholls wasn't good enough and had to resort to a kind of banger racing/speedway hybrid to stand a chance.