British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sicknote

Scott Nicholls

Absoloutly no doubt whatsoever Nicholls blatently stuck Bomber in the fence, he even looked at him before he done it.

Correct. Snidey move from a snidey bloke.

Scotty has been Jealous of Harris ever since Harris won the Cardiff GP, Scotty has had 2 years in GP's? and has never won a GP. Harris comes in and wins a GP and at Cardiff you could see Scotty didn't like it.

Should off been EX but hey i'm not the ref. ;)

Edited by speedwayKid

You could see in Scott's eyes that he didn't like having the limelight taken away from him...

Limelight for WHAT ? The blonde pit person ??? He's nothing but a choker.

Edited by Philip Addison

Im sure hes not LW :)  But what changes , he seems to have major problems whenever any of his team member becomes more popular than him , as we know from his time at Ipswich.

Terrible decision BTW , should have been awarded , Holta , Harris , Nicholls :P

Too true Boxer. Thought he was the big cheese at Foxhall and got pi$$ed off when the fans votes Hans rider of the year and took him to their hearts :rolleyes:

I do still like Scott as a rider though, great to watch and damn good despite what some will say. Very naughty tonight though i must admit :unsure:

fact scott should have been excluded.the referee chose to ignore it.but hey stop sticking the knife into scott it was pure racing nothing malicious.felt really sorry for bomber.a wildcard is a cert and this incident will make bomber more determined next year. did you notice scott coming out of bombers pits after the race.good luck scott and bomber.the important thing is that they will both be in 2008 series.

Edited by back straight bee

:D You've gotta get out more...

Ref could've called it either way, Scott did what he felt he had to and got away with it. That's speedway racing...ask Gollob, ask Nicki etc

Absolutely Steve.This isn't team riding it's an individual(though at times you wonder :blink: ).A racing incident & that's all,pity for Bomber but hey he'll be in again next year better & stronger.If anything Scott taught him a lesson in how you need to be when the chips are down & Chris will learn from it.

Absolutely Steve.This isn't team riding it's an individual(though at times you wonder :blink: ).A racing incident & that's all,pity for Bomber but hey he'll be in again next year better & stronger.If anything Scott taught him a lesson in how you need to be when the chips are down & Chris will learn from it.

ya when the chips are down just stuff him in the fence.....

I feel for poor old Subedei...finally Nicholls has qualified by right, however controversially. No more 'beggar' quotes - will that title transfer to Bomber now?  ;)

No Rabs that's now Jarek's new nickname :o:shock:

What I don't "get" about the whole race-off situation is why Sky believed Harris should have first choice. They kept saying he'd been better than the other two. But, if he had, he wouldn't have been in the race-off, would he? They all scored 91 points, so how the hell did Harris have a better season than the other two?

Says he from behind his keyboard !!

Well i dont HIDE BEHIND A FALSE NAME LIKE TRICKY DICKY HA HA HA HA :D

I give my opinions and if you don't like em, tough for you pal. :P

Edited by Philip Addison

Im sure hes not LW :)  But what changes , he seems to have major problems whenever any of his team member becomes more popular than him , as we know from his time at Ipswich.

Terrible decision BTW , should have been awarded , Holta , Harris , Nicholls :P

Tut-tut Boxer, time to move on! :wink:

I watched the race as a bit of a neutral. None of the three are particular favourites of mine but I would have liked the Brits to go through. So in my opinion with no bias, I thought Scott was very harsh and lucky not to be excluded.

We can only assume you know Scott Nicholls well to make those sort of observations. I assume you do Phillip?