British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sicknote

Scott Nicholls

Must say that I though it was Harris that hit the rut, but he hit it in such a manner that it catipulted him ahead of Hancock - Jonsson is another rider who can often get a favourable run off a rut on the track.

Hancock hits one just coming off the bend which sends him off line. Brilliant racing head from Harris to capitalise on it.

Edited by Silver Bee

why is everyone picking up on the move tha nicholls made? Is it because its Nicholls? is it because of what was at stake? All i know is that i have only been into speedway for a couple of years and i have seen many more incidents mirroring this one where the decision is made by the ref and the riders get on with it. No grudge just hard riding.

So lets leave this issue alone now i think its been done to death and also from what i hear Scotty and Bomber are sorted.(Come on the bees tonight)

Wolfy!!!!!

Edited by wolfy

why is everyone picking up on the move tha nicholls made? Is it because its Nicholls? is it because of what was at stake? All i know is that i have only been into speedway for a couple of years and i have seen many more incidents mirroring this one where the decision is made by the ref and the riders get on with it. No grudge just hard riding.

So lets leave this issue alone now i think its been done to death and also from what i hear Scotty and Bomber are sorted.(Come on the bees tonight)

Wolfy!!!!!

Ah but Hans would have been dam blasted. :rolleyes:

Ah but Hans would have been dam blasted. :rolleyes:

To be honest i do not like Hans but i would not waste my time bitching on about him and professionally i think he is a great rider. I'd rather spend my time supporting british riders.

Wolfy!!!!

Thats not the point.  :mad:  Yes the GP's are individual but they could have team ridden that to secure both a place YET Scott has to get one better, IMO he's lucky that the Ref had gone for  a burger!

:unsure: How could they team ride at second and third in a three man race? From the start Nicholls was off the dead mans gate four wasn't he, just cant see how they could have done it. :unsure:

Desperate move to get into the top 2 of run off ..... took Harris off - No questions. However with the ref not even looking at a monitor having lost the red light button - it is likely all 3 will ride in SGP next year.

Dont think this was premeditated or considered buy IMG / BSI as they were making it up as they went along