British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sicknote

Scott Nicholls

Not at all I'm sure had Hans done this to Harris it would have had this  forum in melt down (although Hans wouldnt have he has the ability to pass cleanly up the inside ), I don't care who rides for who or where they are from, as a man competing against an other it was a shocking piece of riding from Nicholls, he could do nothing else but knock Harris of , how shabby is that on his part.

Scott had no intention of going into that bend and knocking off Harris, probably just move him over and got it wrong. Scott's not dirty, he's hard, much like Hans is. I don't blame Scott for a bit of desperation, that was a run-off to stay in the GP series at the end of the day.

He took a chance and it worked for him, blame the ref NOT Scotty.

Scott had no intention of going into that bend and knocking off Harris, probably just move him over and got it wrong. Scott's not dirty, he's hard, much like Hans is. I don't blame Scott for a bit of desperation, that was a run-off to stay in the GP series at the end of the day.

He took a chance and it worked for him, blame the ref NOT Scotty.

Went for a move he didn't have the ability to carry of if you ask me , as the end result shows

safrican american.

So its the refs fault Nicholls has nothing left in the locker but knock riders of

Went for a move he didn't have the ability to carry of if you ask me , as the end result shows

safrican american.

So its the refs fault Nicholls has nothing left in the locker but knock riders of

But he did pull it off didn't he? He finished second in that race. :rolleyes:

It's the refs fault Scott got away with it isn't it? Had Scott been thrown out you wouldn't have cared as it would have been the correct result in your eyes :rolleyes:

But he did pull it off didn't he? He finished second in that race.  :rolleyes:

It's the refs fault Scott got away with it isn't it? Had Scott been thrown out you wouldn't have cared as it would have been the correct result in your eyes  :rolleyes:

So his move was to intentionally knock his opponent of ?

wjm

You honestly think Scott Nicholls in that split second thought to himself...i know i will knock Chris Harris off....These Internet forums are great for results and stuff...but sometimes i wonder how long it will be before they are shut down with accusations flying around...pathetic

jaybea

wjm

You honestly think Scott Nicholls in that split second thought to himself...i know i will knock Chris Harris off....These Internet forums are great for results and stuff...but sometimes i wonder how long it will be before they are shut down with accusations flying around...pathetic

jaybea

Have I said that or any thing like that ? since you are commenting on accusations.

So his move was to intentionally knock his opponent of ?

No his move was to end up second in that race, which he acheived.

Had Harris held the bike and stayed on, which a lot of riders with different styles would have in the same situation, Nicholls would have moved him over perfectly. It was an error of judgement which the REFEREE didn't pick up on.

I'v said it earlier on this thread and i'll say it again,IMHO what we saw on Saturday was 2 guys battleing for 1 last place on a track where the only place you could pass was up the inside,Scotty did hit Bomber,but i dont think he did it intentionally,if Scotty just followed home Bomber,then what was the point of racing,so IMHO hard racing YES,dirty NO.

The Ref was a disgrace all night,i lost count of the number of rolling starts that should of been restarted.

So technically the Ref was not doing his job properly,so he is also to blame.

So to wrap all this up lets just hope that Nichol's and A N Other are not in a last heat decider for the WTC,after all,we would'nt want Scotty to try to hard,would we :P

No his move was to end up second in that race, which he acheived.

Had Harris held the bike and stayed on, which a lot of riders with different styles would have in the same situation, Nicholls would have moved him over perfectly. It was an error of judgement which the REFEREE didn't pick up on.

At any cost even if that included taking his opponent down that's what you are saying right

I am not interested in the referees decision I am asking why Nicholls felt he had to carry out such a move of utter desperation by all means try and pass some one but really in that way what was he thinking.

If you can't work that out you're an idiot  :blink:

He was in a run-off to stay in the grand prix series.

And had nothing left but to knock his opponent of ? I mean really

I think this is so funny :D

Chris was very unlucky IMO.

Scott rode exactly how he rides the league, very powerful and lots of elbows. I guess Chris has never been on the recieving end. Anyway, its Chris' problem now if he choses to hold a grudge against Scott it wont do him any favours.

Great point well put. :rolleyes:

If the best you have is 'nicholls is dirty and desperate' I suggest you watch it again.

It's nothing more than a racing incident that unbalances harris, many other riders would have stayed on in the same situation.

I like them both but that's the way Britain needed the result if we wanted to see both of them next season in the GP's.