British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REBELS77

Tommy Knudsen

Can we please have an item on Tommy Knudsen,to me the best rider never to be world champion just as good as Erik Gundersen and Hans Nielsen but very unlucky with injuries and very close to being champion in 1986.

Can we please have an item on Tommy Knudsen,to me the best rider never to be world champion just as good as Erik Gundersen and Hans Nielsen but very unlucky with injuries and very close to being champion in 1986.

Tommy was not a rider I took too, but would be nice to see what he is up to, also talking of Danes what about Jan O Pedersen.

And what exactly do you mean.

Watching paint dry is boring. It's as bad as watching grass grow.

Then can we have one on paint drying?

Surely you can't be referring to Janno?

One of the most exciting riders in the past 30 years.

Probably got an interesting story to tell as well. Hard to believe it is so long since his retirement.

Tommy was not a rider I took too, but would be nice to see what he is up to, also talking of Danes what about Jan O Pedersen.

Jan'o owns/runs a shop in Denmark I believe, theres a website but its all in Danish (imagine that)

I last heard about Tommy 2 seasons ago & i believe he was involved in his own business.It's something to do with with therapy for sports injuries using electrical impulses i think.

I last heard about Tommy 2 seasons ago & i believe he was involved in his own business.It's something to do with with therapy for sports injuries using electrical impulses i think.

that`s shocking :o:lol:

I did ask him but he refused to tell me but he did say it was ample for what he needed !!!

I agree with the other poster Tommy was in my opinion the best rider never to become world champion - oh and Janno was just class :lol:

OHM!OHM!OHM!I love it :lol:

Oh, how ironic :wink:

All the best

Rob