British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REBELS77

Tommy Knudsen

May the force be with you :D:wink:

I last heard about Tommy 2 seasons ago & i believe he was involved in his own business.It's something to do with with therapy for sports injuries using electrical impulses i think.

Thought he was flogging sunbeds myself??

Anyhow, Tommy was an excellent racer and team man who defied the odds to come back after his broken back and completley change his riding style to achieve a similar degree of success.

Just edges out Boocock as the Greatest Bee of all time.

Bumped into Tommy at the YGT in Skaerbaek.Think that is where he started out and must still live in the area,because Mick and Taylor Poole were staying with him for the week of the competition

There was a thread on here about Janno not long ago. I think he was importing race tyres for touring cars and was the main supplier for all scandinavian countries . Came about through a connection he made while riding speedway i believe

There was a thread on here about Janno not long ago. I think he was importing race tyres for touring cars and was the main supplier for all scandinavian countries . Came about through a connection he made while riding speedway i believe

Guest Steve Dixon

:shock::rolleyes:

Thought he was flogging sunbeds myself??

Anyhow, Tommy was an excellent racer and team man who defied the odds to come back after his broken back and completley change his riding style to achieve a similar degree of success.

TK the greatest bee of all time over nigel boocock ,WHat have you been smoking ? it must be good if you really think that !!!

I received a really nice email off Tommy just after he was in Coventry to celebrate their first league win since........ Coventry orgainsed a rendezvous for him with my son who we named after TK. see www.tommyknudsen.co.uk.

He has 3 kids who all perform in dance, athletics etc in Denmark through a program called Superstars or something like that. Lost the email when my PC crashed and had to have new inards :(

da%20boys2.JPG

15%20October%202005%202.JPG

Edited by Superbart

Looking at that has just bought back a memory of TK walking on his hands in the bar at Hyde Road, Dave Clarke trying and failing to copy him.

TK = Legend!