British Speedway Forum

Three names already confirmed for this meeting on January 6th, 2008.

Chris Harris, Leigh Lanham and David Howe.

will be going to this so hopefully it will be a good line up and can enjoy a good afternoons racing as well look forward to march 08

This is my first xmas in britian so wheres it being held?

At least it's proper speedway unlike that Brighton or Telford nonsense . :wink:

And if the track is anything like it was on Sunday then it'll be some great racing. Dixie has done a great job with the track :)

And if the track is anything like it was on Sunday then it'll be some great racing.  Dixie has done a great job with the track  :)

This is generally a great meeting anyway. Maybe the memory plays tricks in January but I always enjoy the classic, even if I do freeze bit I didn't know I had every year.

Hopefully i shall be there again for this one, i do love going to the Newport track and going home wearing half of it Lol :D , maybe i should'nt stand so close ?

Great to see Bomber and David will be there.

Three names already confirmed for this meeting on January 6th, 2008.

Chris Harris, Leigh Lanham and David Howe.

What a shock :P no brett werner this year ?

Hopefully i shall be there again for this one, i do love going to the Newport track and going home wearing half of it Lol  :D , maybe i should'nt stand so close ?

Great to see Bomber and David will be there.

Know what you mean about wearing half of the track. We took my brother to Lol's benefit meeting there [my brother's one and only speedway meeting]. When they watered the track, Johno showered us with wet shale. Johno did offer to wash our clothes for us but we passed on that!!

Chri :D

Gotta stick up for the track again, we want the best possible crowd there and if people think they are going to get smothered then it might deter them.

The track for the Winter Warmer meeting was excellent and this NYC meeting will probably be the best for a long time racing surface wise. It's always cold and people know to wrap up warm and come expecting anything.

With David Howe and Chris Haris already booked for the meeting it is guaranteed to have fantastic racing. They both ride to win. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Yep, looking forward to this one, cant see anything other than a Chris Harris win though!

Yay, i will be there got my lift sorted today . roll on January :D

PS, you only get dirty if you stand as close as i do, stand back and your fine, but i like to get close and dirty Lol :lol: