Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Guest sjl
Another good show from most of the 12. Good to feel "the buzz" again.

Hope Lewis & Ricky are ok.

Enjoyable day and good to get a fix of methanol.

To update you Colin---------

Chief has been dutifully returned to the home and negotiations are underway for the next day release follwing adjustment of medication. He spends hours staring at DIJICAL tv.

Second in command has his cake and is eating it. The closet door remains closed. He is slowly building up to the August vibration.

I remain in denial and fully expect Scott Nicholls to captain Coventry in March with young Adam Roynon at reserve.I will be ditching the special shoe soon. I still check my post daily in hope that Royal Mail will deliver my one-way train ticket by FIRST CLASS POST as promised.

Are your nuts intact?

Bet you're glad we sat with you now? :unsure::lol:

Enjoyable day and good to get a fix of methanol.

To update you Colin---------

Chief has been dutifully returned to the home and negotiations are underway for the next day release follwing adjustment of medication. He spends hours staring at DIJICAL tv.

Second in command has his cake and is  eating it. The closet door remains closed. He is slowly building up to the August vibration.

I remain in denial and fully expect Scott Nicholls to captain Coventry in March with young Adam Roynon at reserve.I will be ditching the special shoe soon. I still check my post daily in hope that Royal Mail will deliver my one-way train ticket by FIRST CLASS POST as promised.

Are your nuts intact?

Bet you're glad we sat with you now? :unsure:  :lol:

Hi Sue,i believe you said valium was answer to that. :D .Lovely cake so i

don't blame him, closet is only shut cos the key can't be found i bet. :wink: Vibrations, SPAIN inthe a**e as are them suppositories i guess.

Scotty will be getting a right telling off when we play the budgies away.Didn't you know i'm the only 1st Class MALE.

The nuts thoroughly enjoyed rolling around & are now wholly intact :wink:

Be off to my dijical lifestyle now.

Enjoyed the day, great company and a couple of good races here and there. Was great to see Ritchie doing so well and getting to the final :D

Fully "fixed" in terms of sights, sounds and smells for another couple of months! :D

I enjoyed the day out with the family and I thought the attendance was up on some previous years.

I was also well impressed with the nifty start made by Shadders as he left the Severn Bridge Toll - however my wife states there was definite movement before the barrier went up and that a re-start should have been ordered!!

I was also well impressed with the nifty start made by Shadders as he left the Severn Bridge Toll - however my wife states there was definite movement before the barrier went up and that a re-start should have been ordered!!

There's life in the old Shadmobile yet, especially when paying the toll with a counterfeit fiver. ;)

And you said I couldnt afford a quid to get into the stand? :lol:

at £2.00 a can you had to spend your money wisely Pinny :lol:

Thought i spotted you DB but wasn't sure.Did you have your P.O jacket on. :unsure:

Edited by colincooke

I could afford it, but I'm loathe to give any more money to the Welsh. It was either that or wait for low tide on the Severn ;)

Edited by Shadders

I could afford it, but I'm loathe to give any more money to the Welsh.

I think it's actually the French who get the money :s

I think it's actually the French who get the money :s

An even better reason to pay using counterfeit money!! :D

Thought i spotted you DB but wasn't sure.Did you have your P.O jacket on. :unsure:

no,had my Dragons coat on and was wearing a can of Dietbow in one hand and a fag in the other :lol:

I could afford it, but I'm loathe to give any more money to the Welsh. It was either that or wait for low tide on the Severn  ;)

i`m pretty sure you could afford it Shadders,espeically after having your payrise and back payment ;):lol:

incidentally,our union rep asked us if we wanted to trial out the "helping out" of rm

with the covering of walks by doing it for nowt :angry:

guess what our reply was :lol: