British Speedway Forum

Guest Steve Dixon

At least he kept his head away from the fence this year.... :D

It's no wonder he fell off trying to keep hold of the 'Andrew Holder' sign as he was riding around....

Some lovely snaps of good ol' Newport Mud - almost makes me homesick, 'scuse me while I throw up.:oops:

Thought the track held up really well on Sunday, only Chris Harris really used the outside line to any effect and that was only in one race. No bumps or potholes though and admittedly it was wet but after the heavens opened when we had a massive hail/thunder/rain storm the previous afternoon it looked like it rode well enough.

Not the greatest of racing but the wet track put pay to most of that with the spray filling riders in. Good crowd though and good to see all the old faces after a few months break.

Think someone needs to have a chat with you Cymru about putting photo's on here.  The bandwidth will be going into overtime!!

You need to learn how to add them as a link instead C.

No it won't, you need to learn about bandwidth, those pics are hosted by imageshack and just linked to.

Rob is right, linked pictures will have no effect on bandwidth.