British Speedway Forum

Marek Mroz

Any of you know anything about this guy.

Rode at Newport last season in the Welsh Open I think and did well, enjoyed his time at Newport immensly and I think is probably looking for a team place next season.

Most memorable moment was probably when he crashed and planted his head into the pit gate, most people thought he would be seriously injured but he ended up walking away from the crash. :blink:

Rode at Newport last season in the Welsh Open I think and did well, enjoyed his time at Newport immensly and I think is probably looking for a team place next season.

Most memorable moment was probably when he crashed and planted his head into the pit gate, most people thought he would be seriously injured but he ended up walking away from the crash.  :blink:

He hit the fence at the pits gate face first ( and with some force ) and moments later he was up waving to the crowd . But it was his first race that impressed me , when he gave Andre Compton an " out of my wave " shove on the 2nd bend . Definently a crowd pleaser who , in my opinion , would be a great entertainer in the PL next season .

Alan Mullery and Laurence Rogers were abit to close for comfort.

Certainly was Chris --was one hell of a thud as Marek's head hit the fence but it was great to see him up and ok.

Alan Mullery is actually Whizzer 's (Phil Morris's) dad John!!

Latest entries are Phil Morris and Richie Hawkins

Thanks for the info guys,oh & galsTanya,certainly seems like another great addition.That shot looks pretty nasty Steve,this is 1 tough guy.

Thanks for the info guys,oh & galsTanya,certainly seems like another great addition.That shot looks pretty nasty Steve,this is 1 tough guy.

you spending some of your back dated money on coming down for this c.c.? ;):lol:

you spending some of your back dated money on coming down for this c.c.? ;)  :lol:

Yeah, i'll be there for sure. Always enjoy this meeting even if it does freeze your cockles off :D.As for that money, much prefer Crozier's pay out but there you go ,LABATYD.If you wish to meet me i'll have a Bomber Harris shirt & Bees Wulf Jacket on,can't really miss me, possible i'll be going on to the back- straight.

Yeah, i'll be there for sure. Always enjoy this meeting even if it does freeze your cockles off :D.As for that money, much prefer Crozier's pay out but there you go ,LABATYD.If you wish to meet me i'll have a Bomber Harris shirt & Bees Wulf Jacket on,can't really miss me, possible i'll be going on to the back- straight.

i wo`nt be that far away from the bar exiting the second bend,have to have one or two to get me through the day :lol: