British Speedway Forum

So I was right: Poole triumphalism! 

Sucking money from other EL fans for their own benefit :)

It's a celebration of Poole Speedway, for Poole speedway and their fans..... (and anyone else who wants to attend)

I really can't see why people are moaning, the Poole promotion have had the balls to go out and source sponsorship, riders etc to put on a good meeting, primarily for their fans but also for those who also may want to join in the celebration. People are talking about this as if this is a national thing, with a choice of venues.

We often moan about clubs not promoting and here is a club actively promoting and still people nag like an old man.

The words I actually wanted to put would have got me at least a warning....in contained swearing! :D

It's a celebration of Poole Speedway, for Poole speedway and their fans..... (and anyone else who wants to attend)

I really can't see why people are moaning, the Poole promotion have had the balls to go out and source sponsorship, riders etc to put on a good meeting, primarily for their fans but also for those who also may want to join in the celebration. People are talking about this as if this is a national thing, with a choice of venues.

We often moan about clubs not promoting and here is a club actively promoting and still people nag like an old man.

Well said, Sue.

This is exactly the point.

It's just some people will moan about anything without having any substance whatsoever.

I'm going to the meeting to enjoy what I believe will be a brilliant speedway meeting. If it means the Poole management will profit as a result then good luck to them.

I'm fed up with seeing half hearted Elite League Riders' Championships.

This is the real deal.

Nah find the older male moans more than the older female......

Moi? :D

Not this time although reading it back, I wish it was!

Moi?  :D

Not this time although reading it back, I wish it was!

So you're moaning about me moaning but you wish you were moaning more?

Women's logic......? Worse..........Shovlar logic! :)

Edited by DarrenCook

Now you're just twisting my words! :D

Have bought tickets.

Now counting off the days until March 9th.

I'm in - Table for 20 !!........Now just got to find nineteen friends !!  :rolleyes:  :unsure:

Still you have over 3 months to make some . ;)