British Speedway Forum

Who wants sit down in the middle of march ? i thought the tickets for sitting would be cheaper to freeze to death .

Bring a blanket!!

Rather be in the grandstand than stuck 5 rows back on the bends and just catch the riders heads as they go past.

Another point. Most people still haven't a clue this event is taking place yet until the Speedway Star comes out tomorrow, which will mean those thinking of going have a head start on the masses who will read the mag and want to book.

we got our tickets at about 10oclock and the first 5 rows had already been sold.

Looks like I'm gonna take my seat in the multi storey over the road  :P

I see a similar comment to this that I have made on the Poole forum has landed me into trouble. I'm now banned :blink: Either that or the Eastbourne Forum webmaster has taken over :P

Congratulations to the Poole promotion for arranging this exciting and bold meeting. I really hope it is a great success for Poole and speedway in general. I think there is no doubt it will generate a lot of media interest and this can only be good for the sport.

I can't understand the knockers on here - if you don't agree - don't go! There will be enough that will want to attend.

One question I do have. How was the line-up decided?

Well done again to M&M.

knockers what knockers :lol:

He said: "Yet again, Matt Ford and Poole Speedway have made the rest of the sport sit up.

What's that all about? All they've done is nick an idea from BSI and increase the amount.

What's that all about? All they've done is nick an idea from BSI and increase the amount.

That is true. They would only make the rest of the sport sit up and take notice if the meeting is a success. But I'm still going to go

Rather be in the grandstand than stuck 5 rows back on the bends and just catch the riders heads as they go past.

Theres nowt wrong with the viewing on the 1st/2nd bend even if packed out, ive never had problems with seeing races.

Obviously more of a problem on the 3rd/4th but maybe more reason for M&M to bring back the Temp Stand for 1 meeting.

just got my tickets cost us £145

Sorry to go back and pick up on earlier points but 7 days away and a heck of a lot to read!!

If Poole Speedway can do it, the BSPA should get off their backside and help get this kind of cash for the ELRC, if that gets bigger, maybe it can drag the rest of British Speedway along.

But the BSPA = club promoters and they are never ever going to suggest something like that when they have the same 'sponsors' lined up for their specific club events.

Not a dig at Poole - any promoter in the country is going to put club before leaue group.

This really does put the ELRC in the shade. :unsure:

The ELRC sets out to be the ELRC and not a list of riders from within and fro outside of the country.

So at this point in time the ELRC had a perfect line up. The proof of the pudding will be on the day if everyone shows up. (Which they will if money is involved)

Oh the meeting of you is becoming so appealing  :approve:

Now that refered to meeting dear Sub. Dont get to excited Bird - trust me, twice is more than a girl can take!!!

Dont get me wrong I wish Poole and their new Press officer Mr Shovlar the best for this meeting but Im not sure I can take the whole of the winter with Steve have Diamond Jubilee Diarrhea. :(

You paying for the population of Poole?  :blink:

:lol: If he has booked in for the restuarant, im sure I read you need to book a table for 8/10 people minimal so that would be why its so much.