British Speedway Forum

It's not the best is it? :unsure: The only things I'd say are...with 5 days to go it can still change dramatically; there are varying forecasts depending on which sites you visit; and Poole does have it's own micro-climate and it's not unknown to rain to totally skirt around the harbour area.

Clutching at straws? Wishful thinking? At this stage, you bet! ;)

Edited by rabbit

It's not the best is it? :unsure: The only things I'd say are...with 5 days to go it can still change dramatically; there are varying forecasts depending on which sites you visit; and Poole does have it's own micro-climate and it's not unknown to rain to totally skirt around the harbour area.

Clutching at straws? Wishful thinking? At this stage, you bet! ;)

I agree if it were now Saturday and the forecast for tomorrow were heavy showers then i'd start panicking. But its a 5 day forecast and lets be honest, they're not exactly error proof are they! Put the same site up again this time tomorrow and it'll probably say something completely different :wink:

CrazySue ...... new trampoline or tickets to speedway no contest in this house :wink:

OMIGOD - You got the Trampoline!!!!! :rolleyes: Hello, QANTAS? Any seats available TONIGHT? :blink::lol:

One of my favourite Possies is the UNDER TRAMPOLINE STYLE: Usually follows after the previous position ( ON TOP OF THE TRAMPOLINE ) falls through, as it were! :shock:

Edited by BigFatDave

Lets hope that the weather is alright for this meeting.

Guest sjl
Lets hope that the weather is alright for this meeting.

It is looking a little grim - I have my tickets booked and a 3 hour journey to make so praying the forecast changes -- perhaps 21st century heathen can wave his magic wand? :lol:

Oh dear, you've just lost your "good sport" tag.

Schumi - but I was calling Nicki "The Fence" in an affectionate way. :wink::lol:

All the best

Rob

Depends Tony - a cracking view from up there in the restuarant with a better vantage point of all the lines on the track, action replays of all the action etc, plus a 3 course meal and bar to hand. If I wasn't working on the day, it's where I'd be, not sat freezing me bits off on a cold grandstand seat. ;)

If you are in the middle of your meal in the restaurant and the meeting is called off, what happens then ??:o

When they rerun the meeting do they give you a pudding voucher :lol:

Edited by Eastie

Bob is right I'd say, his official website says its Emil Sajfutdinov ;)

I've seen it spelt with a Y as well Hector, but it is on uk speedway sites.Haven't seen it spelt with an I like the oracle says but then he would believe all that comes from pirate-land is gospel wouldn't he.

Rabs, only kidding about the job. I'm sure you do it better than most could anyway. :wink:

As for your weather, at the mo the daytime looks fairly bleak but clearer later on.

Edited by colincooke

If you are in the middle of your meal in the restaurant and the meeting is called off, what happens then ??:o

Why would anyone want a voucher to meet Shovlar? :lol:

I think they will reheat all the meals for monday night :lol:

Edited by orion

Greg Hancock has withdrawn from the meeting, Tomasz Gollob refused to replace him, so now Adam Shields is taking his place. :unsure:

They've started!

Greg Hancock has withdrawn from the meeting, Tomasz Gollob refused to replace him, so now Adam Shields is taking his place. :unsure:

zagar would have done it ;)

They've started!

Wait for the Shovlar spin!! :rolleyes: