Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

If you feel you had to add that comment on the end of your posting then maybe you considered it out of order slightly :wink:

Cheeky birdy :lol: ,never mind Good Friday i certainly hope i get to finally cross paths on the 31st, are you coming up our way.

Cheeky birdy :lol: ,never mind Good Friday i certainly hope i get to finally cross paths on the 31st, are you coming up our way.

No Colin - she's a cheapskate and as its on TV there's no way the tight-g*t will come up and see us!!!!!! :wink::P:o

Aww Steve, it really feels like you are rubbing it in! :D

Hope everyone has a really good day and the weather is not too cold.

Thought Matt Ford was saying few weeks ago this would be sold out in advance and no chance of tickets on the day.

Think he said he "hoped" in would be sold out in advance. Trouble is now with a limited supply available on the day for standing only, the chances are some fans could be turned away. If it had sold out then no one would have had a wasted journey.

No Colin - she's a cheapskate and as its on TV there's no way the tight-g*t will come up and see us!!!!!! :wink::P:o

Hehe :wink: Mondays is a bad day as it's check in day at the Holiday Park but ...... now I have my confidence back driving long distances again no doubt I may well venture up your neck of the woods at some point this season, just make sure there's room in the hot tub for me!!!! :approve:

Jesus many of us have had to suffer the gloating since Coventry won the league, but have just got on with it. Its a sport. There's winners and losers.

You've quoted my post Steve but I was on your side and trying to calm Sandie down a bit. :lol:

I can't be bothered to get het up over speedway and what people post. Like you say there are a few Coventry fans who have done a lot of gloating so it's swings and roundabouts.

You're just misunderstood. :P

Glad we booked our grandstand tickets now :)

Looking forward to hopefully a cracking meeting on a well prepared track B)

Edited by Silver Bee

Not from me, but it seems if you don't like my opinion its venom!

I was vocal on the Coventry V Sheffield thread because the fans are being ripped off by an inferior product. Being charged £15 to watch a completely one sided meeting is a rip-off. Period. It will either be a slaughter or a fix, and I hope its the former for the good of the sport.

The excuse that EL guests are not allowed to be used by PL sides was blown out of the water when KL booked Crump to guest for them at Ipswich. Sheffield booked Hall and Woffinden!

I also posted on the Peterborough V Mildenhall thread and said the same thing. A farcial way to start the season. Sure, Sheffield V Coventry and Mildenhall V Peterborough will be fun, but not the other way around. If you take offence at that I am sorry but I am just giving my opinion. You are free to attack my posts, thats what a forum is for, to debate. But to just slag me off and say I post venom is rubbish. I give my opinion and I welcome argument the other way, but I don't attack posters on here unless I am personally attacked first. And it seems that there are a few on here who need to read the rules regarding that.

Anyway back on topic and now only less than 24 hours to go before the biggest meeting of the domestic season takes place at Wimborne Road. With the festicities starting in little under 4 hours, its going to be a grreat weekend for Poole fans. :approve:

Last thing I am go to say on the subject, I was refering more to you complaining about invading Poole threads, when you do the same, anyway that is the end of that I am not go to make anymore comment about the subject, this is not what this thread is about.

Good Luck to the Poole promotion and supporters and I really hope that the meeting goes well and the weather is kind, even with some of the riders withdrawing this still looks like the line up will make for an excellent meeting.

Yes I hope the track is good. It got a little dusty in P&P on Wednesday but I am sure the track would have been well watered and worked on today and in the morning. Need to get the moisure in it to stand up to a punishing 21 heats tomorrow.

I'll look out for you tomorrow SB. Are you with Shawn?

Last thing I am go to say on the subject, I was refering more to you complaining about invading Poole threads,...............................

When have I complained about people invading Poole threads? :blink:

I'll look out for you tomorrow SB. Are you with Shawn?

Indeed I will be, no doubt we'll come and find you for a chat.

When have I complained about people invading Poole threads? :blink:

Like I said no comment.

Na he wil b fine When Man United beat Pompey the night before, i might wear my Ronaldo '7' shirt just to rub it in :lol:
Oops ! Humble Pie anyone . :D

To be fair to Mr Shovlar,love him or loathe him,he sure as hell has been keeping this meeting in the public eye on here day after day for months as has Rabs.

I log in daily to see what the current situation is and who is arguing with who,the latest tongue in cheek wind up and what the latest news and predictions are.

No such thing as bad publicity.

I think my favourite has to be if it rains over night how the track would be better--how do you turn such negatives into such a positive?? :lol:

Answer for everything.

Fair play to you Mr Shovlar. :lol:

Hope it all goes well for you all and you all have a great day.

Edited by Nevs