British Speedway Forum

can i compete?

could use the money ;)  :lol:

If your real name is Tomasz Gollob, then yes you can.

So at a time when the sport is supposed to be cutting costs Poole lob £60k to the winner of a Mickey Mouse event that will take place in nadger freezing conditions in early March.

Crazy.

Er i would hardly say it will be a mickey mouse meeting!.

Providing the Weather is ok, it will fill Poole to capacity!.

Shame they can't get money like that for the elrc will be good if bjane could win it v his old club

Edited by orion

Shame they can't get money like that for the elrc  will be good  if bjane could  win it v his old club

On his home track more like :D

Your sigs right. You are stupid :P

It would seem like another supporter with some freshly sour grapes to squeeze....not Eastie's flat mate by any chance are you?

If your team held a meeting of this high quality to celebrate a jubilee, I am sure you would jump on the bandwagon and scream from the rooftops 'This is the greatest invention ever since the Lakeside track'. :wink:

Not sour grapes at all .

Look at what has happened to the English football and all the money thrown away on foreign players and nothing on the English players of tomorrow.

Its exactly the same with English speedway, obscene money thrown at the top dozen riders and nothing for grassroots speedway .

We then have Matt Ford getting riders from abroad moaning there is no up and coming English riders.

That is the point I was trying to make but then again I was replying to a Poole poster :rolleyes:

Not sour grapes at all .

Look at what has happened to the English football and all the money thrown away on foreign players and nothing on the English players of tomorrow.

Its exactly the same with English  speedway, obscene money thrown at the top dozen riders and nothing for grassroots speedway .

We then have Matt Ford getting riders from abroad moaning there is no up and coming English riders.

That is the point I was trying to make but then again I was replying to a Poole poster :rolleyes:

Well if you can tell us any young Brits of EL quality that are available then we'll sign them!

Well if you can tell us any young Brits of EL quality that are available then we'll sign them!

Thats what Im saying.

Poole are only interested in Elite League quality to sign and cant be assed with grassroots development

Thats what Im saying.

Poole are only interested in Elite League quality to sign and cant be assed with grassroots development

You obviously haven't read the posts about young Brendan Johnson riding in our Acadamy League side and regularly taking part in second halves. I believe we also gave Jordan Frampton and Danny Warwick oppertunities in the past as well

How did the budgies Academy League team do last season?

How did the budgies Academy League team do last season?

rubbishe!

On his home track more like  :D

Your sigs right. You are stupid  :P

Whoooooooooooooooosh

On his home track more like  :D

Your sigs right. You are stupid  :P

If Bjarne rides for Poole next year i'll bare my arse in the Noodle King window.