Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
iris123

Danish News 2008

All right, here is more news on Glumsoe Cup 2008 on 15th June 2008: Henrik Moeller, Leon Madsen and Jesper Kristiansen has announced their participation. Both Nicolai Klint and Simon Nielsen most likely want to participate, but it will depend on other schedules in GB and Poland.

I'll be back

Peter K

Patrick Hougaard will race Glumsø Cup...

Will there be any updates for the semi final??

Good Luck to Jan as well

There will not be any live up-dates, but I will post the result on speedway-league.com sometime to night.

Edited by Danish Webmaster

What about Kenneth?I thought you said a few weeks back Nicolai is no where near as good as Kenneth? B):P

Glad you are seeing the light and he is showing some of his true potential.Just wait until he really starts to fly :lol:

Nicolai has the looks :lol:

Kenneth is always good in Denmark, or so it seems!

In tonights semi's is the Jesper Kristiansen the Stoke one?

Thanks if you can help

Good luck to Klaus Jacobsen, Claus Vissing and Jesper (whichever one he is!!!)

Will there be any updates for the semi final??

Good Luck to Jan as well

Very poor with things like that in Denmark.I was hoping to get some things sorted.Typically though,last weeks i broke down on the way to a meeting.This week i made it,but the person who i arranged to text to couldn't do it,and now i have no transport to get me to Denmark for todays meeting :cry:

Very poor with things like that in Denmark.I was hoping to get some things sorted.Typically though,last weeks i broke down on the way to a meeting.This week i made it,but the person who i arranged to text to couldn't do it,and now i have no transport to get me to Denmark for todays meeting :cry:

Send my a PM Iris, we can made live update on speedwayzone.dk...

Send my a PM Iris, we can made live update on speedwayzone.dk...

Looks like we might be able to bring a live-update service from Denmark in the near future :rolleyes::approve:

A few surprises there.Dannie getting through and i thought Jan G would do better.But Morten is just going backwards.Good to see Leon doing well.And glad Patrick was seeded through

Edited by iris123

Strange to see Klaus Jacobsen above Jesper Kristiansen......that is if they are the Stoke pair.

Jesper has seemed to get on the pace quicker than Klaus at Stoke this year. They both look good riders though and a spot at reserve for both of them is just what they need.

Good luck to Crazy Claus Vissing in the Danish Final....a star in the making I am sure :blink:

Strange to see Klaus Jacobsen above Jesper Kristiansen......that is if they are the Stoke pair.

Jesper has seemed to get on the pace quicker than Klaus at Stoke this year. They both look good riders though and a spot at reserve for both of them is just what they need.

Good luck to Crazy Claus Vissing in the Danish Final....a star in the making I am sure :blink:

Pretty sure they are the Stoke pair.Wouldn't think the other Jesper Kristiansen would have been selected for this meeting.And the other Jacobsen is "Krister".

And Claus' younger brother Michael has just started out on 500cc's for Holsted this year,so watch out for another Vissing

Tomorrow the 7th May there will be one meeting in the Danish League

Slangerup - Grindsted

Line-up:

Slangerup Speedway Klub

1 Jesper B Monberg

2 Morten Risager

3 Kenneth Kruse Hansen

4 Carsten Hansen

5 Jesper Kristiansen

Grindsted Speedway Klub

1 Kaj Laukkanen

2 Peter Juul Larsen

3 Jesper Kristiansen (the Stoke one)

4 Anders Andersen

5 Tero Aarnio (guest)

Pretty sure they are the Stoke pair.Wouldn't think the other Jesper Kristiansen would have been selected for this meeting.And the other Jacobsen is "Krister".

And Claus' younger brother Michael has just started out on 500cc's for Holsted this year,so watch out for another Vissing

And you are absolutly right - They are the Stoke pair.

About Vissing's younger brother I can tell he is riding for Holsted in the Danish 1. division - and last meeting (only the second meeting this season) Michael made 10 points (out of 12)