British Speedway Forum
Guest PorkyFenman

Programmes - the filling in of

16 hours ago, Ben2a said:

I know this is a post from years back, I'm a newbie, and been to a few races at Foxhall,  look at the score page in the program. I know how speedway is scored ect. Is there any guidance/guide how to fill it in , I think I can work it out, but would be good to be sure 

Hi Ben,

You're probably best off checking out the official referee scorecard on the BSPA site.  Maybe for a match you attended

ipswich_21.09.23_res.pdf (britishspeedway.co.uk)

hopefully that link works? If not just go to britishspeedway.co.uk, click on results and fixtures then click on the fixture and the official referee scorecard will be at the bottom.

You can then see how it's officially done. It's not too tricky and it always added to my enjoyment of a meeting.

Hope that helps 

7 hours ago, enotian said:

Hi Ben,

You're probably best off checking out the official referee scorecard on the BSPA site.  Maybe for a match you attended

ipswich_21.09.23_res.pdf (britishspeedway.co.uk)

hopefully that link works? If not just go to britishspeedway.co.uk, click on results and fixtures then click on the fixture and the official referee scorecard will be at the bottom.

You can then see how it's officially done. It's not too tricky and it always added to my enjoyment of a meeting.

Hope that helps 

Thank you 

I was one of the army of programme fillers back in the day when I was a team supporter. but now without a dedicated team I am unbiased & just watch the racing. I'm like an Italian SAS member "Who cares who wins" & I believe I enjoy myself as much as I did when watching my team in their glory years.