British Speedway Forum
Guest PorkyFenman

Programmes - the filling in of

At Newport my dad fills in the programme,but if he can't make it up I will do it :)

I quite like filling in the prog as I can then use the scorers and heat details for my website and to put on the forum after the meeting and to follow how the riders are doing and what they have scored not to forget keeping up with chages to races :) .

to be honest i don't bother with anything but the heat scores and total.

i don't really care about individual rider scores or heat times. i know Max is our fastest guy around monmore, it's not something i forget so i really have no idea why we have to write down heat times at all. what bearing does it have in any way??? I'd love to knwo the answer to that one.

all i need is the heat score and total to keep track of the racing and who is R/R or Tac subs etc.

the rest of it just seems pointless to me really.

although seeing fans religiously jot down all the facts and figures doesn't bother me in anyway, it's harmless enough if slightly nerdish. ;)

i don't even bother filling in a program... too much hassle.

there's always someone around to tell me who's in the races

Guest Sir Lunchalot

And with you "spoken for" JJ !!! ... I'm ashamed of you ;-)

nowawdays I prefer to drink beer and perv - filling in programs just isnt as entertaining IMO

surprise surprise JJ i think we knew that's all you do!!!!!

I always fill mine in but i only do my teams running points i can't be bothered for the other teams besides it's a great space to have a rider sign there lol

And with you "spoken for" JJ !!! ... I'm ashamed of you  ;-)

Do you really believe he'll ever truely be spoken for???

He'll never settle for or with just 1 girl lol

so i introduce them to eachother - i'd settle for two anytime - think of how little housework i would have 2 do - but think of the nagging :evil:

better get some ear plugs in 8)

so i introduce them to eachother - i'd settle for two anytime - think of how little housework i would have 2 do - but think of the nagging :evil:

better get some ear plugs in 8)

ooh that's out of order babe if i'm gone when you get back from the bank you'll know why!!!!

because you're doing the housework :?:

:P

No because i'm off 'nagging' another bloke!

twice the housework eh 8)

no i'm just looking for a guy that will appriciate me!!

Anyway, where would us historians be without filled in programmes to look back on?