British Speedway Forum
Bryn

Aussie Champs Line Up

Glad you enjoyed it and am sure BFD would have done an excellent job teaching you all the Aussie lingo ! Er.... one quick question.... did you perchance bring back any duty free Bundy?  :wink:  :lol:

I cetainly did. I can send you the empty bottle if you like?!!! :D

I cetainly did. I can send you the empty bottle if you like?!!! :D

Ye gods! I hope that not all Ippo fans are as sadistic as you Mr Snackette! :lol:

Is there any pics on the net from the series?

Edited by tommy

I have'nt found any yet! :cry:

David Tapp and his merry band at Speedway Racing News will doubtless be releasing videos shortly - they'll probably be at Gillman for the Sidecars at Easter, so I'll check.

Either that or email Nathan Tapp - nathan@powerproductions.net.au - and he'll tell you what's goin' down.

This week saw a replay of the Highlights of rounds 1 & 2 on Cable; Joe Screen's more than Value for Money, class always shines through - Trav's prang at Gillman is just as shocking now as it was then - Get Well Real Soon, Trav!!

David Tapp and his merry band at Speedway Racing News will doubtless be releasing videos shortly - they'll probably be at Gillman for the Sidecars at Easter, so I'll check.

Either that or email Nathan Tapp - nathan@powerproductions.net.au - and he'll tell you what's goin' down.

This week saw a replay of the Highlights of rounds 1 & 2 on Cable; Joe Screen's more than Value for Money, class always shines through - Trav's prang at Gillman is just as shocking now as it was then - Get Well Real Soon, Trav!!

Cheers for that Dave, i missed the first round due to family drama but was at the rest! hard work i can tellya!

Cheers for that Dave, i missed the first round due to family drama but was at the rest! hard work i can tellya!

Its not easy being a Speedway Fan in Oz! The journey's half the Fun!! (Not to mention half the Battle!!)

Makes me laugh reading posts from folks who can't be stuffed travelling an hour or so to get to a meeting. I would have done well over 10,000 kms for the 5 rounds of Ozchamps!

Its not easy being a Speedway Fan in Oz! The journey's half the Fun!! (Not to mention half the Battle!!)

Makes me laugh reading posts from folks who can't be stuffed travelling an hour or so to get to a meeting. I would have done well over 10,000 kms for the 5 rounds of Ozchamps!

I was working in them not watchin lol, but would say we did afew more than that! lol

Damn it , missed that one BFD, thought it was on this week, was keeping an eye out for it.

Did they show any 350 racing.

For those looking theres pics of the first round at this site, http://www.ghostriderphotography.com.au

Cheers Chopper

Took me by surprise as well, Chopper. Luckily I had a DVD in the recorder. :rolleyes: Nah, no 350's, about half-a-dozen races from Milly and about eight or nine from Gilly.

Looks like its highlights only this year.

Maybe Power Promotions will be doing the complete meetings on tape?; might pay to have a chinwag with Nathan Tapp to see if he's got enough footage to do a 350's DVD; the boys' racing certainly deserves to be remembered.

I was working in them not watchin lol, but would say we did afew more than that! lol

Who were you slaving for, Trophy1?

The Zebra man! lol

Well at least you know who ate all the Pies!!

No truth in the rumour he sold the suit 'cos he couldn't get into it any more?

Maybe it shrank in the Wash!!

Edited by BigFatDave

Well at least you know who ate all the Pies!!

No truth in the rumour he sold the suit 'cos he couldn't get into it any more?

Maybe it shrank in the Wash!!

Nah we both couldnt get in it any more! lol

******* Speedway Racin' News told me tha Ozchamps would be on last night on Fox 3 so I alerted the entire population of the planet - well, the important ones anyhow (you know who you are!) - cued up the DVD recorder and settled back with a Scoob & a Crownie - oh, all right, lotsa Scoobs & Crownies - and what happened - THINGS WITH WINGS!!! Spewin'! :angry: