British Speedway Forum
superdons

Wimbledon Memories

26 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

I may be banned from TWO FACEBOOK Wimbledon groups including one run by 'the esteemed' Terry Mussett but it doesn't matter. I have now left all but one FB groups - and that sole group is not speedway or motorsport related!

14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Interesting comment John Hyam

I take it this is the reason you are spending so much time here lately? A few heated debates on Facebook I can imagine

WHEN I was a member of several speedway Facebook groups I never entered into any debate on the topics. I just viewed what had been posted. And the sole non-speedway FACEBOOK group where I am a member just carries SHARE items I place there from the MAIN FB NEWS FEED. 

1 minute ago, JohnHyam said:

WHEN I was a member of several speedway Facebook groups I never entered into any debate on the topics. I just viewed what had been posted. And the sole non-speedway FACEBOOK group where I am a member just carries SHARE items I place there from the MAIN FB NEWS FEED. 

Oh I think somebody mentioned a debate you had a few months ago. Plus I imagine it is hard to get banned from groups without some sort of debate ? Maybe it was your old computer’s fault ? :D

47 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

I may be banned from TWO FACEBOOK Wimbledon groups including one run by 'the esteemed' Terry Mussett but it doesn't matter. I have now left all but one FB groups - and that sole group is not speedway or motorsport related!

no, really!! can't imagine why ...

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Oh I think somebody mentioned a debate you had a few months ago. Plus I imagine it is hard to get banned from groups without some sort of debate ? Maybe it was your old computer’s fault ? :D

GET REAL!! I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN BANNED BY FACEBOOK!! And only one FB group - some years ago - suspended/ended my membership. I made the obvious response and created a group on the same topic. I left it a long time ago but it is a success.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, JohnHyam said:

GET REAL!! I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN BANNED ON FACEBOOK!!

I may be banned from TWO FACEBOOK Wimbledon groups including one run by 'the esteemed' Terry Mussett but it doesn't matter.

:D Well it must have been speedyguy or jack keen then B)

9 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

??? Have you started asking and answering your own Posts.This looks as if you are. Take a lie down for a couple of hours - it just might help you!

Ah I see you have changed the post 

You contradicted yourself by saying you hadn’t been banned on Facebook, when you previously stated you had

Now you try to get out by stating you have never been banned by Facebook, when nobody suggested you had and weren’t discussing that. Must be your dodgy laptop again playing tricks. Do try to keep up with what you are posting old chap :D

2 hours ago, JohnHyam said:

I may be banned from TWO FACEBOOK Wimbledon groups

43 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN BANNED BY FACEBOOK!! And only one FB group - some years ago - suspended/ended my membership.

So, which is it? Have you been banned (suspension is the same as banned) or haven't you?

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

So, which is it? Have you been banned (suspension is the same as banned) or haven't you?

I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN BANNED BY FACEBOOK!! And only one FB group - some years ago - suspended/ended my membership.

Just now, JohnHyam said:

Calm down, man! VERY few people actually get banned by "Facebook", we are talking about getting banned from Facebook groups.

So, why do you claim that it is only ONE group now, when you just said it was two? From the way it reads, it looks like you were banned from those two in addtion to the "suspension".

This is a problem with you John, as you have a marked tendency to contradict yourself on here.

33 minutes ago, chunky said:

Calm down, man! VERY few people actually get banned by "Facebook", we are talking about getting banned from Facebook groups.

So, why do you claim that it is only ONE group now, when you just said it was two? From the way it reads, it looks like you were banned from those two in addtion to the "suspension".

This is a problem with you John, as you have a marked tendency to contradict yourself on here.

Are advancing years catching up with me and highlighting that I should stop participating on both forums and FACEBOOK? It's beginning to look that way to me.

7 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

Are advancing years catching up with me and highlighting that I should stop participating on both forums and FACEBOOK? It's beginning to look that way to me.

Just answer the question, please?

1 hour ago, chunky said:

VERY few people actually get banned by "Facebook"

i do :D

33 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

then we're going to have to only accept your first answer, sorry

6 minutes ago, stevehone said:

i do :D

SSSSHHHH! You don't want to make him jealous!

1 hour ago, stevehone said:

then we're going to have to only accept your first answer, sorry

I anticipate you want me to stop posting on BSF forums? I now realise on what I read there is not a place for me as a debater. 

Edited by Guest