British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Ole Olsen

Yes, you can buy all 24 back issues of Backtrack direct from the publishers, online, and have them posted straight to your door.

Here's the link:

http://www.retro-speedway.com/page.php?47

Alternatively, you can order by post and pay by cheque, or phone Retro Speedway (01708 734 502) and pay using your credit or debit card.

It's cheaper to subscribe - just £16.00 for six issues per year. The same as it cost when the mag started four years ago.

I take it that's a no then :unsure:

Sounds like you can order individual back copies so just pick the ones you want and you have a choice of how to pay.

All Tony is saying is that it's cheaper to subscribe so you get 6 issues for £16, not that you have to subscribe.

Are you not paying attention H.G?! :P... :lol:

Sounds like you can order individual back copies so just pick the ones you want and you have a choice of how to pay.

All Tony is saying is that it's cheaper to subscribe so you get 6 issues for £16, not that you have to subscribe.

Are you not paying attention H.G?! :P... :lol:

If I could do maths, I'd be an accountant :rolleyes:

I just want the issues featuring Shirra & Olsen.

Can I do this?

As an aside & without wishing tom offend Gem or Lt, how about an interview with the Ochiltree family? :unsure:

I just want the issues featuring Shirra & Olsen.

Can I do this?

I should think so. Just send him a PM on here or give him a call on the telephone number he's given.

As an aside & without wishing to offend Gem or Lt, how about an interview with the Ochiltree family?

I'm going right off you. :lol: No, actually go ahead. I'd be really interested in an interview

with Charles. :wink:

I should think so. Just send him a PM on here or give him a call on the telephone number he's given.

I'm going right off you. :lol: No, actually go ahead. I'd be really interested in an interview

with Charles. :wink:

You mean Our Lord, The CO, Gem, sadly departed........

No I was just thinking an interview with the family would be of interest, after all he was one of the pioneers & Speedway was his living as opposed to most who have other business interests outside.

Is his wife still alive? I guess between them the family would have some very interesting tales to tell.

Martin was never really very keen on speedway though was he?

Don't know about Mrs O? :unsure:

I think Martin was more of a BRISCA man. Takes all sorts I suppose :blink:

Read the article about Ole, and I have to say I dislike him even more than I did before, okay to make statements like shut down GB speedway for two years, but how many people does he want to put out of work, and what after that, making that kind of statement what next nothing. :mad: :mad: :mad: