British Speedway Forum

Dont know if this thread is anywhere else,so if its not here goes.

B Vue.....................J Crump/C Gjedde

Coventry................C Harris/R Schlien.

Eastbourne..............S Nichols/L Richardsen

Ipswich...................C Louis/R Miskowiak

Lakeside..................A Jonssen/A Shields

P/Bora.....................H Anderssen/K Bjerre

Poole.......................B Pederssen/D Watt

Swindon...................L Adams/T Batchelor

Wolverhampton.........F Lyngren/N.K.Iverssen

Assuming all teams compete,my guess for the rostrum places would be.

1 P/Bora

2 B Vue

3 Poole

Hmm...reckon it'll be Peterborough winning it. Lakeside have a good shout too and I'd almost go for Eastie or Poole for 3rd.

Where's it to this year?

Hmm...reckon it'll be Peterborough winning it. Lakeside have a good shout too and I'd almost go for Eastie or Poole for 3rd.

Where's it to this year?

Think you are forgetting something, Belle Vue have got into the final every year apart from last year when we weren't in it, and this year is our strongest pairing yet!

Between us and Peterborough.

Kings Lynn.

well if its at Kings Lynn can we use a guest instead of Lee or Scott and bring back Nicki for it as he is awesome round the Norfolk and he did want 2 ride 4 us lol :lol::lol::lol:

Think you are forgetting something, Belle Vue have got into the final every year apart from last year when we weren't in it, and this year is our strongest pairing yet!

Between us and Peterborough.

Nope, I'd considered BV. Gjedde is too hit and miss, get him on his time of the month and he'll do diddly. Will stand by my prediction for now. :approve:

...unless they do move it to Oxford that is. ;)

Edited by rabbit

no-one mentioned Swindon with ex KL riders Adams and Batchelor .. Troy could be handy back-up for Adams

no-one mentioned Swindon with ex KL riders Adams and Batchelor .. Troy could be handy back-up for Adams

if troy is having a gd day...swindon wont be touched but its just whether he is having that gd day lol

if troy is having a gd day...swindon wont be touched but its just whether he is having that gd day lol

it's at KL, he's more likely to have a good day i reckon.

:o

Is there any truth in the rumour I heard tonight - Kings Lynn (Topinka & Doolan) are making up the tenth pairing for the meeting ?????????

:o

Is there any truth in the rumour I heard tonight - Kings Lynn (Topinka & Doolan) are making up the tenth pairing for the meeting ?????????

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, seems the rules in speedway are made up as they go along nowadays. :rolleyes:

Hope so, will encourage us Lynn fans to go, we might not otherwise :lol:;)

Doesn't this depend on where the event was held? Sure, I'd back Peterborough at Awalton but not necessarily at other tracks. All very random - anyone can win on the day, so it's scarcely scientific!