British Speedway Forum

Does this mean that those of you that thought it was a good idea will now be staying to watch the Welsh Open at Newport? :wink::lol:

I dont understand CVS's comment on the BSPA website. Some riders wont rush back from the Swedish GP for the pairs, and the ones who rush anwhere will rush to Poland. Or are the Polish authorities cancelling their meetings to help the BSPA ?!!

Edited by suzuki star 882

CAN THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THESE NEW CHANGES PLEASE STEP FORWARD!!OR are they going to to hide behind the bspa,scb banner. my five year old could do a better job!!!!!!!!!

CAN THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THESE NEW CHANGES PLEASE STEP FORWARD!!OR are they going to to hide behind the bspa,scb banner. my five year old could do a better job!!!!!!!!!

Er,i`d like to see his press release when it all go`s pearshaped again :wink::lol:

Er,i`d like to see his press release when it all go`s pearshaped again :wink::lol:

you are correct but he will have fun doing it!! He likes to draw pictures,maybe thats where the bspa or whoever are going wrong!!!!!!!!

Well, looking at it philosophically it means good news and bad news for me personally. The good news is that it has made my mind up for me, and I will use the ticket for the ELRC meeting at NEUTRAL track Birmingham and forget all about going all the way to Swindon to see a contrived homer result !! But the bad news is that it once again shows up the BSPA for what most of them actually are....IT'S A JOKE... How on earth can those who voted for this rearranged meeting to be at that Venue and on that date hold their heads up, it's beyond me !! I thought that at the end of 2006 AGM it was decided that all these sort of events must be held at a NEUTRAL track, and the Super7evens were formed from that idea. A total disregard for the supporters and speedway fans. As has been said already, to do this on that particular weekend means an expensive weekend for many, especially the families....and remember how much the Promoters like to keep publicising speedway as A FAMILY SPORT !!! For many it probably means another nights stop over in a hotel, those with children will have little choice but to give it a miss I would think. For others it is just another long awayday (with a risk of course of another postponement and a wasted trip )....and Swindon ???? yes a good stadium and a very good track, but home track of the BSPA Presidents team. No wonder Jonathan Chapman gave it the elbow !!! What's next ?? the ELRC to be changed to another one of the 'old boys clubs' tracks ???? Well because I have a ticket that must be used up I will go to the ELRC, but I won't bother to go to any others in the future because it seems to me that putting JC in charge last season was just a ruse to get these meetings back into the popularity stakes and then after the hard work is done, it all back again. :angry:

Excellent post, NOBBY and I agree with all you say.

Because the BSPA are trying to make a point that J Chapman was useless and anyone can do it but actually making themselve look even more stupid

Ain't that the truth Screamer, back to old boys club way of doing things, taking a step backwards instead of taking our beloved sport forwards. No wonder JC wanted out of the closed shop, seems as though decisions were made without him knowing and then being the one to take the flack when and if things went wrong.

IMO perhaps given time some fans will learn to appreciate that JC was the right person, that he had the sport and more importantly the fans at heart regardless of what he said, and that when he tried to make changes for the better, it seems as though his way was blocked.

As for the attitude of some of the prima donna riders, well that to me speaks volumes. And if that's how 'elite' riders treat the fans, that in a roundabout way pay their wages then I'm glad I support a PL club.

Edited by crikeythatsfast

And I hope you can keep supporting a Premier League Club. Kings Lynn are not interested in going into the Eliter and who can blame them. All power to Buster Chapman, he speaks from the heart. Micky Mouse on a quad bike was his entry into Lynn and he is still there doing the business

Anyone who sent their tickets off for a refund received them yet? i sent mine off on the 8th of april and havent heard a thing. "Lost in the post?" :rolleyes:

Anyone who sent their tickets off for a refund received them yet? i sent mine off on the 8th of april and havent heard a thing. "Lost in the post?" :rolleyes:

lol look who's handling it Brad, you have your answer :wink:

In all seriousness, if you havent got them by tomorrow it may be worth calling them or emailing them, these things generally take a little while to sort out.

Did you send them by recorded delivery?

If so you can track delivery on www.royal mail.com.

Panic over, its here :P Lovley Job, in perfect time for tonight :D