Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Best Pairs is two weeks today, yet no lineups have been announced etc?

QUOTE (Rob B @ Aug 3 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder who will be Peterborough's best pair now. (probably shouldn't have asked as wait for Orion's reply)

QUOTE (Rob B @ Aug 3 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Peterborough/ Coventry/ Ipswich/ Hans Andersen/ Rory Schlein/ Ryan Sullivan and everyone else situation may have delayed things a little.

I'm sure you can understand that.

Pete Simmons said on Friday that Jarek Hampel and Piotr Swiderski (if fit), would represent Ipswich as they have the top two averages.

Pete Simmons said on Friday that Jarek Hampel and Piotr Swiderski (if fit), would represent Ipswich as they have the top two averages.

Flights permitting!!!!!! :wink::wink::wink:

Can pretty much write it in now that as its at Swindon the final will be Belle Vue v Swindon (again!) with maybe some opposition from Coventry if their pairing is Andersen & Harris.

Leigh and Mads for Swindon.

Swindon, Belle Vue, Poole and Eastbourne to battle it out.

I'm certainly not confident, as you wouldn't back Korneliussen to beat any of the 6 likely Aces / Pirates / Eagles riders on current form. :(

A neutral track would be much better anyway, despite that fact that it's just a leisurely stroll home. :unsure:

Swindon, Belle Vue, Poole and Eastbourne to battle it out.I'm certainly not confident, as you wouldn't back Korneliussen to beat any of the 6 likely Aces / Pirates / Eagles riders on current form. :(

A neutral track would be much better anyway, despite that fact that it's just a leisurely stroll home. :unsure:

Think your spot on here the Aces are unbeaten for two years in this event (Yes Know we didnt ride last year) Crumoy going for his third straight title, he will also be going for his fith straight final appearence.

Think your spot on here the Aces are unbeaten for two years in this event (Yes Know we didnt ride last year) Crumoy going for his third straight title, he will also be going for his fith straight final appearence.

How are we unbeaten Superace?

Runners Up in 2004

Runners Up in 2005

Winners in 2006

Non Entries in 2007

from what i can see only Adams and Pavlic can score for the Robins at the moment.Bet they try and weasel the kid in

Agree with what Nobby said earlier.

These BSPA events lose all crdibility to me when they are hosted at a track which is in the EL. For christ sake, their are about 20 other tracks in the country to choose from and the exactly the same can be said for Workington when they host the 4s.

The ELRC is corectly being held at Birmingham and I don't know why the pairs can't follow suit....

I think the meeting will be easily won by Belle Vue followed by Swindon and who knows who will finish third probably Coventry on who they stick out.