British Speedway Forum

PS Did anyone else see Iversen hit Korneliussen in the head, happened going down the back straight after Korleliussen ran Iversen right out ot the fence when the race finished.

But did you see Mads spray Niels with some dirt on the second bend first, then Mads got a slap on the head off Puk - all good banter and would expect nothing less off them. They've been great friends since their Newport days together and saw them hanging out together after the meeting too.

Not a bad meeting but i would like to know why i cant drink a can of beer at swindon when i can at any other stadium without a problem,the place had more security and stewards than any speedway stadium ive been to any somebody ought to invest in a couple of tins of paint.

I presume this is down to the stadium owners rather than Swindon Speedway who want to ensure that they get maximum profits from the outrageous prices that they charge for alcoholic beverages in the stadium.

You are not the only person the get p'd off by it believe me!

He pulled out as part of he "refocussing" regime.

I don't think it's working yet. :P

don't you just hate it when coventry fans end up being right!! :wink::lol:

I'll take that as a compliment Lisa dear. :wink::lol:

I'll take that as a compliment Lisa dear. :wink::lol:

good, you should it was very tongue-in-cheek!! enjoy the four trophies while you can, as one of them is hopefully heading down to dorset! :wink::lol:

good, you should it was very tongue-in-cheek!! enjoy the four trophies while you can, as one of them is hopefully heading down to dorset! :wink::lol:

And back up to Brandon after the meeting.... :approve:

:wink:

And back up to Brandon after the meeting.... :approve:

:wink:

the one i'm talking about, coventry will not be involved in!! :wink::lol:

the one i'm talking about, coventry will not be involved in!! :wink::lol:

I'm quoting that just in case... :wink::P

:lol::lol: don't think you'll need to, thanks to rory! :wink:

Oh that's it, rub it in why don't ya... :rolleyes:

;)

Edited by Jacques

I presume this is down to the stadium owners rather than Swindon Speedway who want to ensure that they get maximum profits from the outrageous prices that they charge for alcoholic beverages in the stadium.

You are not the only person the get p'd off by it believe me!

And at them prices,your hardly likely to get p'd either :lol:

Well Done Hans & Bomber

Elite League Pairs Champions.

A trophy in the cabinet for 2008, & so much for all those who said the Bees will be trophyless this season.

We are now the proud owners of all 4.

Obviously you weren't around at Easter when the Robins had you for the Elite Shield.

Insignificant? Perhaps, but didn't a Cov fan say that about last years pairs meeting...

Congratulations to Cov though. After the heats I turned to my Dad and said I'd rather Charlie in the final. But still...

I also said Hans'd clamp Leigh on the line and well... Maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

Oh that's it, rub it in why don't ya... :rolleyes:

;)

:lol: well coventry let rory go, you've only got yourselves to blame!! :wink::lol:

Edited by lisa-colette

Obviously you weren't around at Easter when the Robins had you for the Elite Shield.

Insignificant? Perhaps, but didn't a Cov fan say that about last years pairs meeting...

Congratulations to Cov though. After the heats I turned to my Dad and said I'd rather Charlie in the final. But still...

I also said Hans'd clamp Leigh on the line and well... Maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

The 4 include the 3 we won last year :blink:

Yawn....did someone win something. :unsure:

At least average manipulation has won something this year...