British Speedway Forum

Coventry, Eastbourne, Poole and Swindon look good for rostrum places...and P'boro, if Bjerre performs as well as he did in the P'boro v BV meeting at the NA last year.

Might just make this one, will be good to go see some top notch racing at the NA, having only seen conference league there.

Might just make this one, will be good to go see some top notch racing at the NA, having only seen conference league there.

from what i've seen, the CL racing has been top notch there

Another tremendous contribution Christopher. You mother must be so proud!

Missed the EL pairs last season so looking forward to being there this time. If its anywhere near as good as the ELRC post heat five it will be worth seeing.

A top line up there if all appear as mentioned.Hard to predict but i would say all but Ippo have a good chance, that's not a dig by the way, just that the rest look stronger.

Oh wait! No he purposely produced the same track for Lynn v Sheffield in the play offs. Marvellous.

I think it was on orders of the captain who had a fantastic night.

If its anywhere near as good as the ELRC post heat five it will be worth seeing.

There's ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT about that :D I can't bloomin wait!

1.Poole

2.Lakeside

3.Swindon

I think it was on orders of the captain who had a fantastic night.

In actual fact Trees Chris is talking out of his rectum as usual. The track for the ELRC was overwatered as admitted to on the night by Buster whereas for the Sheffield match it was 'over shaled'.

Yep can't wait either, should be a top night. Although obviously not as good as it would have been at Hoddesdon ;)

Not a bad looking meeting and a tough one to call.

I would guess:

1)Peterborough

2)Poole

3)Eastbourne

4)Coventry

but really anyone can win this one.

Yeah it looks quite open this year Belle Vue with Crump will be in the mix. Poole also if Watt returns with the form he showed in the ELRC.

Coventry also as Bomber looked handy in the ELRC and Rory rides the place well.

Lakeside with AJ will be in with a shout (however its this sort of meeting AJ is likely to miss.

To win the pairs you need a good second rider, not a good number one and a temperamental number 2, so BV are out straight away.

Poole, Eastbourne and Coventry have the best 2nd riders.

Edited by SCB

it's at Kings Lynn ... Troy will do ok.

it's at Kings Lynn ... Troy will do ok.

It maybe at KL, but Troy is no number 2. He'll be lucky to score many if any points against most of the other number 2's.

To win the pairs you need a good second rider, not a good number one and a temperamental number 2, so BV are out straight away.

Bo**ocks,to win you need to be able to finnish anywhere other than last,with the most important positions being 2nd and 3rd,B Vue have as good a chance as any other team,my favourites would be P/Bora,but it is wide open.