British Speedway Forum

CHAMPIONS :approve:

Sounds like a great ride from Hans in the final. Well done boys, lets hope we can continue this form into the league and cups

I feel so proud we now own all 4 team trophies this must be a first - well done Hans less than a month in and your first peice of silverware.

A big well done to Hans and Chris. So so sweet to win against Leigh and Mads too! Hans has certainly given the Bees something to shout about. A brilliant signing for us and I'd definitely like to see him back next year.

Fantastic. EL Pairs Champions. Superb to win it this season, one in which it carries far more significance than last season, when it was a relatively un-important competition!

I trust we will be flying our Pairs heroes into Brandon by helicopter on Friday?

Happy days are here again!

So close for the Robins. In all truth, heat 21 was the slowest i have seen Leigh ride at the Abbey all season.

Not taking anything away from Coventry on a well deserved victory.

Belle Vue

Crump - very solid and a great 1st ben in the semi

Gjedde - Said he had bike problems but did look slow.

Coventry

Andersen - Not the fastest i have seen him ride, but fast enough

Harris - Very good riding after a fall in his 1st ride

Eastbourne

Woodward - Rubbish

Rico - Not that good, but could have done with back up

Ipswich

Swiderski - Very good apart from his 1st and last ride

Schlein - Solid scoring

Lakeside

Shields - Poor

Davidss0000n - Thats why we let him go

Peterborough

King - 1 good ride

Bjerre - Didn't notice him there

Poole

Pedersen - Not as good as last thursday

Holder - Ditto Pedersen

Swindon

Adams - Awesome apart from his last ride, not too sure what happened

Mads - This is the Mads that was scoring big points at the beginning of the season

Wolves

Lindgren - Crap

Iversen - Very good. 2 good meetings at the Abbey now

Fantastic. EL Pairs Champions. Superb to win it this season, one in which it carries far more significance than last season, when it was a relatively un-important competition!

I trust we will be flying our Pairs heroes into Brandon by helicopter on Friday?

Happy days are here again!

:lol::lol: far more significance & why is that

Well done to Hans And Chris, shame you wasn't riding for the Panthers Hans but whats done is done good luck at Coventry.

Edited by cheesywizard

Perhaps, unlike you he was actually there and might be travelling back :rolleyes:

Well done to the Bees. I might upset my Robins pals but it's always good to a see a non-home team win an event, and whilst the politics about using a rider who's only just signed for you might be slightly interesting, it's still a great result in a so far disappointing season for Coventry. Our boys were slightly lacklustre, but to be honest, I'm more interested in league stuff than other compies so it's no biggie.

Slightly intrigued about CB252's comments about it having more significance this year than last. Did I miss something? It's still the Pairs, with the same format isn't it? :unsure:

Edited by rabbit

A wind up I think rabs ;)

Perhaps, unlike you he was actually there and might be travelling back :rolleyes:

Well done to the Bees. I might upset my Robins pals but it's always good to a see a non-home team win an event, and whilst the politics about using a rider who's only just signed for you might be slightly interesting, it's still a great result in a so far disappointing season for Coventry. Our boys were slightly lacklustre, but to be honest, I'm more interested in league stuff than other compies so it's no biggie.

Slightly intrigued about CB252's comments about it having more significance this year than last. Did I miss something? It's still the Pairs, with the same format isn't it? :unsure:

Isnt it amazing when poole dont win something its no big deal i just hope you end up winning sod all

Isnt it amazing when poole dont win something its no big deal i just hope you end up winning sod all

do you mind ?

Maybe we will win sod all...to be honest, i'm not that bothered about that either. Titles are great on the night and that's it. Life goes on. Is your life any better the morning after? Nope, you still have to go to work and pay the bills. And I've said the same over many years on here.

So again, I say well done to Coventry. I know some of their fans will be dead chuffed after the recent months. That is posted sincerely, the fact i'm not a great fan of these competitions has nothing to do with it.

OMG, can't believe coventry won!! thought belle vue would have. its funny that last year when poole won it, the bees fans said the pairs is a worthless competition and now they won it, its the best thing ever!! :wink::lol:

well done coventry, sounds like they deserved it and hans got leigh back for saturday night by the sounds of it.

What's the old saying....humble in victory; gracious in defeat.

Repeat after me...;)