British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swifty

Tony Rickardsson

Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere

Tony and Annika

Regrettably it hasn't even been 'mentioned' on this forum - in English. 'Tis many years since I lost touch with my beautiful Swedish friend Breta :sad: so I can't ask her to translate.

The little Swedish she taught me would not be suitable for use on this occasion, :shock: even if I could remember it!

Ron. :wink:

Thought Tony looked very polished .

Thought Tony looked very polished .

Head or shoes?

That blonde id##t Linda is Finnish. A violinist/playboymodel/oldhag/justblonde who's everyday on the Finnish tabloids. Bloody irritating. After the first show the papers were shouting how she's one of the favourites with only three better placed competitors a head of her... She was fourth but far behind in the polls...

The fellow who was in the lead after last week is a reality TV star from a show where they were trying to find fiancees for farmers. It's a huge hit in Finland too.

I didn't know all this, I was asked to write this. :neutral:

Edited by f-s-p

http://www.tv4.se/player/categories.aspx?p...&displayTreeId=

Direct link. Remember seeing Trick on the dance floor at the Poole Dinner dance doing his break dancing. Always fancied himself as a bi of a cool dude on the dancefloor!

Wonder how he rates compared to the competition?

Wonder how he rates compared to the competition?

Not sure what you mean but I'm told he's joint leader after yesterday.

Have to say looking at him there just how impressive he is at whatever it is he does.Total professional and look at his physique(or at least some speedway riders should),shows part of the reason he made it and stayed at the top so long.Always good to see that a speedway rider has managed to cross the barrier and make it as a personality as well.We probably only have Nicki who can/has do(ne) the same