British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
frigbo

Rider Database

To bring my database of every rider to appear in league (top 2 div's) racing since 1965, could anyone shed some light on the place and date of birth (and death where applicable) of the following please??

AKE ANDERSSON, ALAN APPLETON, BENGT ANDERSSON, BOB ABELL, DES ALLEN, GOOG ALLAN (death date too if poss please), GOTDFRED ANDREASEN, IAN ARMSTRONG, JOHN ALEXANDER, JOHN AMIES, KARL ARMSTRONG, KEN ADAMS (death date too if poss please), MAX AMOR, NEIL ABRAHAMS, PAT ADAWAY, PHIL ARNOLD, PHIL ASHCROFT, PIP AUSTEN, PREBEN ANDREASEN and TONY ABSON.

Also, does anyone know the date of death of Kazimierz Adamczak??

Ta in advance - 1 letter down, 25 to go!

Edited by frigbo

I can only help you out with one I'm afraid Frigbo.

Des Allen was born in Mildura.

Also, does anyone know the date of death of Kazimierz Adamczak??

Date of death 31.10.1994

Ha ha, I hope so mate.

These were quite obscure though!

Riders Deaths, on track and other causes, are shown on the Speedway Researcher website run by Ron McNeil and Jim Henry

I think you may be slightly misunderstanding the concept here. The same as my website, Speedway Researcher only lists riders who lost their lives during their career. With regard to frigbo's database, it is simply full details of of birth and death, even if they lived to 100, of ALL riders.

Steve