British Speedway Forum

Is this a first:

A topic that hasn't been taken over by Pirates!! :lol::lol:

(I wonder why?)

Is this a first:

A topic that hasn't been taken over by Pirates!! :lol::lol:

(I wonder why?)

It is hardly a topic at all, just a bunch of the so called "in crowd" indulging themselves in infantile nonsense. Sadly 90% of what is on here these days is the same. This kind of crap should be kept on msm

just been announced that due to it being near a grand prix weekend greg hancock is unable to attend

It is hardly a topic at all, just a bunch of the so called "in crowd" indulging themselves in infantile nonsense. Sadly 90% of what is on here these days is the same. This kind of crap should be kept on msm

Oh I don't know. Some of the posts have made me laugh and it's not often that happens on here amongst all the moaning, bitching and whingeing. :rolleyes: If it bothers you that much and you intend coming to Johnno's testimonial then read this thread about the middle of June to see what the line up is. Alternatively stick all the so-called "in-crowd" on ignore and then you needn't read their infantile nonsense. :blink:

Oh I don't know. Some of the posts have made me laugh and it's not often that happens on here amongst all the moaning, bitching and whingeing. :rolleyes: If it bothers you that much and you intend coming to Johnno's testimonial then read this thread about the middle of June to see what the line up is. Alternatively stick all the so-called "in-crowd" on ignore and then you needn't read their infantile nonsense. :blink:

It seems some have a sense of humour by-pass Janet, yourself not included of course, i wouldn't dare say so. :lol:

Agree Gem

But it got me wondering - what makes an 'in-crowd'. I have met very few of the people posting on this thread but Im loving it! :lol:

And can someone help me out here - I was considering joining the queue BUT I would like to be able to pop off to the loo or maybe drop in for the odd meeting before June.

Any tips on what I could use to sit in my fold up chair whilst Ive gone :lol:

Remember please - so far this thread has been fun! :wink:

It seems some have a sense of humour by-pass Janet, yourself not included of course, i wouldn't dare say so. :lol:

Very wise decision Colin. As I've dared to take on someone armed with a gun tackling you would be easy. :P

Any tips on what I could use to sit in my fold up chair whilst Ive gone.

You can borrow Molly for a few months if you like. She loves chairs, but prefers to be underneath one so she won't be leaving any hairs behind. Very protective of a chair is Molly and I can guarantee she won't let anyone near it.

Very wise decision Colin. As I've dared to take on someone armed with a gun tackling you would be easy. :P

You can borrow Molly for a few months if you like. She loves chairs, but prefers to be underneath one so she won't be leaving any hairs behind. Very protective of a chair is Molly and I can guarantee she won't let anyone near it.

I had another thought actually but maybe we shouldn't go there. :lol::wink:

1. So why bother reading it then ?.

2. Why bother posting ?.

3. What 'in crowd' exactly ?.

4. If 90% is crap you must find the other 10% bloody interesting !.

1. So why bother reading it then ?.

2. Why bother posting ?.

3. What 'in crowd' exactly ?.

4. If 90% is crap you must find the other 10% bloody interesting !.

And number 5 whats MSM?

just been announced that due to it being near a grand prix weekend greg hancock is unable to attend

And Matej Zager has had to count himself out as he has not been giving enough time to prepare himself and he will have a bit of a cold on that day

I'm sure as hell not in with any in crowd, or even an out crowd but I've found this thread great fun.

Incidentally the queue has now reached enormous proportions and has encroached as far as Peterboro and is causing so many problems that the authorities are having to take action.

See

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lookeast/

click on the top stories, shanty town demolition link

For anyone who has had a SOHbypass go forth and read elsewhere :rolleyes:

Well! I'll settle for that!!!

I've waited fifty one years to be a member of an "in crowd" and I've finally made it. :lol:

And anyway this is msm, "more silly moments" :wink: