British Speedway Forum

Are they doing special passes for the media?

Not really because they would have to do them for the small, the large and the x-large too. :lol:

With the news of Johnno's big meeting spreading fast, these hardy supporters of the

little known " Bangalore Tigers" speedway team have just set off on their journey to Brandon.

As you can see from the photo, the transport provided by the supporters club wasn't quite big enough but

hey, that just goes to show once again just how popular Johnno is.

http://onida.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/crowded.jpg

And not wanting to loose out the Aussie Prime Minister, John Howard, also gets in on the act -

queue here

:lol: why`s he got his hands in his pockets standing behind those ladies? :wink::lol:

And not wanting to loose out the Aussie Prime Minister, John Howard, also gets in on the act -

queue here

That's Norris isn't it? :shock:

He's such a gossip I suppose the whole of the street will know by now and the programme will be disrupted for the next few months as they organise which cast members can be spared while they wait in the queue. :sad:

Nice one Gems, Thought the very same thing meself half an hour ago and was so tempted to post but thought nah Nevs-keep your gob shut people will think you are mad.

And Lo and behold you have just backed up my thought.

Cheers Gems :approve:

Would never say such a thing-wish my mum had a sense of humour like yours.

Would you and Summit please adopt me?? :wink:

As the queue has now reached our shoreline a massive donkey- derby is now taking place on the beach :lol:

Unfortunately, the donkey derby finished in controversy, after the four top donkeys agreed to split the winner takes all prize of 60 carrots between them.

A bridge is now being built over the North Sea to accommodate those without swimming gear wanting to join the end of the queue. The other end of the bridge will be in Sweden, so people are reminded to take their passports with them.

All the best

Rob

I was giving some thought as to where to go to this Easter weekend, to avoid the usual traffic chaos.

Then I realised, 83 per cent of the population (probably more by Good Friday) are queuing for Johnno's testimonial, as we speak.

Therefore, I reckon this could be the best ever bank holiday weekend for travelling anywhere in the UK.

Just thinking about it, might be best to avoid Dorset on Good Friday too, as the other 17 per cent will no doubt be at Wimbourne Road!! :lol:

That's Norris isn't it? :shock:

He's such a gossip I suppose the whole of the street will know by now and the programme will be disrupted for the next few months as they organise which cast members can be spared while they wait in the queue. :sad:

If one of them is Sean, Gem i certainly won't be letting him stand behind me :lol:

Edited by colincooke

Just heard from the caterers that Johnno has requested that everyone through the turnstiles will be greeted with Tea and biscuits on arrival. Johnno added that there will be a selection of biscuits to choose from with the exception of 'Ginger Nuts' which apparently he despises. One assumes he was referring to the biscuits and not Steve Shovlar. :P

queue here

Now ex Prime Minister, Howard, having deliberately lost last years general election to ensure that there would not be any state business to keep him from attending 'the meeting of the year' :wink::lol:

queue here

We're talking "EX-PM" here, Sandie, gone and left us with the usual Tory Legacies of Rising inflation and Rising Interest Rates. :mad:

We're talking "EX-PM" here, Sandie, gone and left us with the usual Tory Legacies of Rising inflation and Rising Interest Rates. :mad:

sorry - I knew that really :oops::lol: