British Speedway Forum

It's just a plea for folk to calm down.

Only one or maybe two people on here I can see who have been going OTT in what started out as quite an amusing thread - take heed your own advise Mr Cook.

and btw.. laughing at your own jokes is a bit Alan Patridge isn't it? :unsure:

He's a very naughty boy and I told him off last night. Any more problems and I'll be round with the dog on Friday, after making sure she hasn't had her dinner so will be in a fighting mood. :lol:

Hello Janet dear. You did indeed :oops::lol: .

Anyway any news on how the soup kitchen is going.

What the queue's like Leicester way, Peterboro' way

Has it reached Poole yet? :wink:

Mr Peasley, how's it going with the bridge out Skeggie way & who won the donkey- derby.

Any news from down -under.

Is that miaow as in cat/sour puss? :unsure::blink:

Edited by colincooke

Has it reached Poole yet? :wink:

Poole councillors worried about sudden influx of ticket refugees to the town. Early warning system posted.

photo

I think the queue has indeed reached Poole Colin , just that it`s a job too see it through all the dust . :lol: ( Eastie said ) :wink:

What the queue's like Leicester way.....

The travellers are staying put in Aylestone playing fields, Leicester, not far from the M69 to Coventry. They should have moved on after 3 months but a spokesman said there is no way they would be moving until after Johnno's testimonial because they are not going to lose their place in the queue now.

Unfortunately the horse's have just about eaten all the grass on the football and cricket pitches so it's a bit of a worry wondering what they are going to eat until the middle of June. I can't help I'm afraid as I'm already feeding all the birds, rats, squirrels, ducks, swans, geese and anything else that moves on my walks every day so I just can't afford to do any more.

Perhaps if anyone has some old carrots, apples, biscuits etc. they could leave them in the supporters kiosk at Brandon and I'll pick them up every week? That would be really nice and I know Bob and Colin will be chuffed to bits to be of some help.

The travellers are staying put in Aylestone playing fields, Leicester, not far from the M69 to Coventry. They should have moved on after 3 months but a spokesman said there is no way they would be moving until after Johnno's testimonial because they are not going to lose their place in the queue now.

Unfortunately the horse's have just about eaten all the grass on the football and cricket pitches so it's a bit of a worry wondering what they are going to eat until the middle of June. I can't help I'm afraid as I'm already feeding all the birds, rats, squirrels, ducks, swans, geese and anything else that moves on my walks every day so I just can't afford to do any more.

Perhaps if anyone has some old carrots, apples, biscuits etc. they could leave them in the supporters kiosk at Brandon and I'll pick them up every week? That would be really nice and I know Bob and Colin will be chuffed to bits to be of some help.

Newsflash: Sir Paul Mc Cartney re-releases The Long and Winding Queue to raise money for Queue Relief. Poole Council raises city gates to allow queue refugees through. Council representative Sir Matt of Ford said "We handed out food supplies to the first one through. Unfortunately he detracted from the gesture by sharing it out with the rest."

http://www.btinternet.com/~jp.allen/Dorset/023/12.jpg

Can't believe this tripe is being afforded bandwidth on here. It is not funny in the slightest and is making a mockery of Johnno's testimonial

Can't believe this tripe is being afforded bandwidth on here. It is not funny in the slightest and is making a mockery of Johnno's testimonial

Really? :shock:

It's given me (and others) a few laughs and it's got you posting on the thread which in turn has brought it to the top of the new post list therefore springing to the attention of even more folk. I'd say it's doing anything bar making a mockery of Johnno's testimonial.

Still each to their own. BTW any chance of you delivering tripe to the masses in the queue? Some of them are a bit fed up with Roo Burgers :P

Edited by Star Lady

You must be joking I bet Johnno's loving it, All this free publicity and still 3 months to go

Really? :shock:

BTW any chance of you delivering tripe to the masses in the queue? Some of them are a bit fed up with Roo Burgers :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Not at all. Anyone wanting any real info on Johnno's meeting will have long since given up looking here and having to wade through 14 pages of crap to see if there is anything to report

Not at all. Anyone wanting any real info on Johnno's meeting will have long since given up looking here and having to wade through 14 pages of crap to see if there is anything to report

Anyone here want to vote jeff as a customer liaison official. :P

Edited by colincooke

You must be joking I bet Johnno's loving it, All this free publicity and still 3 months to go

.....and I think it has already been suggested (maybe on the terraces if not on here), that when Johnno and team want to start offering information about his testimonal a SERIOUS - THE IMPORTANT STUFF thread will be opened.

And I have no doubt that, at that time, people will be serious. It will certainly happen with us Bees fans who have contributed to this thread - we are not going to see Johnno loose out, nor I guess any others on here.

As for Johnno - apparently he doesnt read the BSF so he is none the wiser!

How many Post Codes are in operation for the queue now colin?

Must be one hell of a delivery,give it to a rookie :lol: