British Speedway Forum

There has also been a delivery of loads of sour grapes from the Sherbourne area of Dorset but ......................

Like it :lol::lol::lol:

Would those be the limited edition 60th anniversary 'sour grapes'! :neutral:

:shock: Naughty Colin!

Actually there has been a big supply of turnips sent from the Ipswich and Mildenhall fans, for which we are very grateful. There has also been a delivery of loads of sour grapes from the Sherbourne area of Dorset but they'll probably have to be thrown away unfortunately as they give the horse's diahre....diaree....the runs. :neutral:

Gemini, I'm sure the Lynn fans will be delighted to contribute some carrots. Maybe in return you could send the product of the horses to Lynn as it has long been known as Compost Corner :wink:

Did you join the queue in Milton Keynes TW, i guess Concrete Cowboy is the best person to ask on that score, latest i heard from that way is that it's stretching down toward Luton airport. :wink:

Gemini,i hear the horses are partial to a few turnips, shall i send CVS over. :lol: . The campers are about to enrol their freinds near Tessa Jowell's house to do some building work so those in the queue there can sleep indoors.Programmes: not sure about that as yet, but it sure as hell 'int gonna be anything like Sheffield's pizza menu. :wink:

Colin

I was in the queue in Denmark I left because I could not under stand there lingo also there were no soup kitchens or rue steaks.

I'm going to try and bargh in at J14 on the m1 the the folks wont mind for an old bloak like me.

Colin

I was in the queue in Denmark I left because I could not under stand there lingo also there were no soup kitchens or rue steaks.

I'm going to try and bargh in at J14 on the m1 the the folks wont mind for an old bloak like me

No good trying to get on the M1 at J14 T.W., it's so clogged up with Johnno's queue that the good folks in Milton Keynes are now trying many alternative forms of transport.

Indeed, as many people pass slowly through the city as the queue progresses, they are abandoning their cars and finding less traditional vehicles in the hope of cutting across the country to arrive sooner for Johnno's big day.

Mind you, these plucky chaps who arrived in M.K. today en-route to Coventry from the Poole area seem to be a little optomistic :blink:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/278639836_7acca03baf.jpg

Edited by Concrete Cowboy

They could try putting wheels on the concrete cows!

I reckon they ought to get a mooooooove on. :lol:

No good trying to get on the M1 at J14 T.W., it's so clogged up with Johnno's queue that the good folks in Milton Keynes are now trying many alternative forms of transport.

Indeed, as many people pass slowly through the city as the queue progresses, they are abandoning their cars and finding less traditional vehicles in the hope of cutting across the country to arrive sooner for Johnno's big day.

Mind you, these plucky chaps who arrived in M.K. today en-route to Coventry from the Poole area seem to be a little optomistic :blink:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/278639836_7acca03baf.jpg

CC was that Steve Shovlar on one of those cows

CC was that Steve Shovlar on one of those cows

LOL - only if he has had an age reversal, lost a few pounds and dyed his hair!!!!! :unsure::o

Sorry Steve!! :lol:

Colin

I'm going to try and bargh in at J14 on the m1 the the folks wont mind for an old bloak like me

Looking at what Concrete Cowboy says if there's no alternative transport you can find i suggest giving Denmark another bash.

If you can't get the lingo say,behage tale engelsk.That means please speak English.Youcan try & get a soup kitchen organised by saying suppe kokken.

Looking at what Concrete Cowboy says if there's no alternative transport you can find i suggest giving Denmark another bash.

If you can't get the lingo say,behage tale engelsk.That means please speak English.Youcan try & get a soup kitchen organised by saying suppe kokken.

Colin thanks for the advice

Regards Tony

Johnno's best mates.

c/o Aylestone Playing Fields traveller's camp site,

Leicester.

That should do it but I can't really guarantee the final destination of the money as it depends whether the horse's are all fit enough to pull the carts to travel to Coventry in June. They seem to be getting a bit thin now, having eaten all the grass, but as I've already put out an appeal for people to donate apples, carrots, biscuits etc., and send them to the supporters kiosk at Brandon they should have built up their strength again by June.

Incidentally I've heard donations of food are flooding in from fans all across the country so I must thank Colin (Cooke) and his dad Bob for kindly offering to separate everything and put into the appropriate bags ready for collection. Please bear with them if there is a disruption to the excellant programme service they normally give on speedway nights but they are apparently knee deep in vegetables at the moment. No biscuits apparently so I might have to check what's happened to them tomorrow......not that I'm accusing anyone of course.

I really must apologise to Janet formally, i doggone forgot all the damned supplies last night,there all still sitting here in the cold store, for all those in the queue the situation will be remedied on monday night, if i don't forget that is. :wink:

Well at least you knew where the Turnip was so that's something I suppose. :approve:

any chance of you delivering tripe to the masses

Steve Shovlar normally does