British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

To put your minds at rest you ain't missing much.Gate and go all the way :lol:

Grr -

Watched last weeks with a litle bit of buffering. And up to heat 9 everything was fine this week.

Now (and I guess its due to numbers) I have lost the lot.

Not a happy bunny :cry:

Schlein has fallen badly on his own at the back and the ambulance is on track. Lifted coming out of the bend and lost it at full throttle. Looks like he has broken his arm.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Schlein has fallen badly on his own at the back and the ambulance is on track. Lifted coming out of the bend and lost it at full throttle. Looks like he has broken his arm.

Managed to get it now. Yeah it looked bad.

Mine was the same, upto heat 9 was ok, but now a bit patchy! Missed the crash, am watching the football too, but finally someone has passed (Crump on Koshiecha).

Last week was much the same but its repeated in the week if need be.

Also try http://www.itvp.pl/event/zuzel/?tab=16 it will show the matches and results etc

Karl

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

I've swapped over to the Zielona Gora meeting,as the Wroclaw one was pretty boring anyway

Typical! :lol:

But you just missed a lovely shot of the start tarts bum in tighter shorts than at Wroclaw B)

Edited by iris123

I've swapped over to the Zielona Gora meeting,as the Wroclaw one was pretty boring anyway

Hi how do i get the zielona gora match? Could you post link?